SGT LIST OUT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SGT LIST OUT

PROVEN BECAUSE WEARING STRIPES ON THE 4TH PROMOTION GOT THE TIGERS EYE. ADD-CHEVRONS CANT TAKE THE PLACE OF KNIGHTS IN ARMOR BUT THE FIGHT WILL BE FOUGHT. GIVE TO THE RISING SUN AND BEHOLD MOTHER EARTH. THUS MY POINT SHALL BE PROVEN. PROVEN. PROVEN.

Re: Fair,,, FAIR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slap shot
    Quote Originally Posted by nunyourbiz
    How about Zamora's test for Sergeant... Oh thats right he didn't take one. Ok well then how about Zamora's Lieutenants test... Oh thats right he didn't take one for LT either. FAIR my arse. Well at least we got a pension at Seminole,, Oh thats right never mind. A Sergeants test only measures who is a good test taker and a great BS artist, NOT a quality cop or potential supervisor. Don't believe me look around you at whos wearing stripes these days. By the way you wanna know if Seminole is fair just ask Campo, Sherman or Middleton. Gettin srcewed over for doin your job! :x
    Here is an idea..... get out! Zamora is a great guy that deserves what he got, sorry he makes you accountable for your inability to do your job. As far as the other guys, good guys also.... lets be realisistic, they are victims of politics on the rez but will be fine in the end. You are obviously upset cause you didnt make the cut, either you get over it or you go elsewhere.... nobody beggin you to stay!
    Z is a great guy. But fair is fair. If other employees are testing for promotions then everyone else should as well in the department. It's either wave your magic wand or testing. Which is it and quit changing the rules. Their is a lot of staff in the department who got wanded with rank from both regimes. I know we all see it.

Promotions

Stop beating a dead horse. Life is not always fair. Move on to a new topic.

Re: Promotions

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    That right listen to the new sgt, he is already barking orders in bold print. Micro-Manager!?!?!?!

Re: Promotions

That right listen to the new sgt, he is already barking orders in bold print. Micro-Manager!?!?!?!
    Wow, already. He must have been influenced by someone or someones holding his hand.

Take Cover

Hello my name is “Old SPD” or “Guest” and I am disgruntled. I am disgruntled because I came from the jail / state prison, have no true road experience, have been sitting in the Glades for the past 10 years, and people with less time on the job at SPD and more experience then me get promoted. Meanwhile in the past 10 years I have done nothing to get promoted and been in several IAs.

Or Maybe I did work at SPD achieved rank and lost it due to not conforming with the new administrations policies. I either banged every chick at SPD or broke the chain of command.

This place has been mismanaged until the new chief and Deputy Chief took over. Now that there is more of a sense of stability, professionalism, and structure you are disgruntled. You see the only way “Guest” or “Old SPD” did get or would get promoted is by the magic wand. That went out the window with the lost captain bars from Immokalee/ Hollywood and with Latchford.

Finally this place is run like a professional law enforcement agency.

That about says it all.

Re: Take Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Britneys's Drug Counselor
    Hello my name is “Old SPD” or “Guest” and I am disgruntled. I am disgruntled because I came from the jail / state prison, have no true road experience, have been sitting in the Glades for the past 10 years, and people with less time on the job at SPD and more experience then me get promoted. Meanwhile in the past 10 years I have done nothing to get promoted and been in several IAs.

Or Maybe I did work at SPD achieved rank and lost it due to not conforming with the new administrations policies. I either banged every chick at SPD or broke the chain of command.

This place has been mismanaged until the new chief and Deputy Chief took over. Now that there is more of a sense of stability, professionalism, and structure you are disgruntled. You see the only way “Guest” or “Old SPD” did get or would get promoted is by the magic wand. That went out the window with the lost captain bars from Immokalee/ Hollywood and with Latchford.

I've been here a long time, you may say what you want, but we did have a good chief and Charlie will agree, so will the deputy chief and many more of us. Mike did a good job and treated us all with respect, so lets be careful about talking about the past. Mike helped us through some hard times and made a lot of good changes.

Quote Originally Posted by 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Britneys's Drug Counselor

I've been here a long time, you may say what you want, but we did have a good chief and Charlie will agree, so will the deputy chief and many more of us. Mike did a good job and treated us all with respect, so lets be careful about talking about the past. Mike helped us through some hard times and made a lot of good changes.
    Wasn't talking about Mike.

[quote=Britneys's Drug Counselor]
    Quote Originally Posted by 101
    Quote Originally Posted by "Britneys's Drug Counselor":30ck0s5o

Wasn't talking about Mike.[/quote:30ck0s5o] OK, just giving credit where credit is due. We had some issues in the pastt, but Mike was always there for us and we could talk to him. Charlie and the deputy chief also care about us and we know it takes a special person to fit with the culture. Mike was well liked by the tribal members as is Charlie. Thanks for your comment, I may have misunderstood you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast