PERC - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PERC

Are you kidding me? This ain't worth engaging over. Try focusing your energy on saving your backwards department. Is this true on regular days (non SWAT call out) your LT dresses up in full SWAT gear to meetings, briefings, and even home on his days off? What a clown.. Did he get through SWAT school?

Quote Originally Posted by LW SWAT
    our SWAT Team will show you guy's off , SO doesn't have anything on LW

Yea, you can't determine a crime in your own jurisdiction. I wouldn't want your SWAT team trying to do anything.

Just out of curiosity where was Lake Worthless at SWAT roundup? Oh, I know you didn't have the money to come, or was it you couldn't handle it. PBSO scored 16 out of roughly 70 competitors. The year before we scored 8. So please, stop with your BS, Lake Worth SWAT couldn't compete with Wackenhut!

LW SWAT...Don't even go there!!! I never knew they allowed high schoolers in SWAT at your PD.

You guys start selling Girl Scout cookies so we can play at the SWAT Round-Up International come 11/30-12/05/08 in Orlando this year. The money from the sold cookies should be able to get your team up there. Love to see ya and compete with you BOYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by LW SWAT
    our SWAT Team will show you guy's off , SO doesn't have anything on LW

Yea, you can't determine a crime in your own jurisdiction. I wouldn't want your SWAT team trying to do anything.

Just out of curiosity where was Lake Worthless at SWAT roundup? Oh, I know you didn't have the money to come, or was it you couldn't handle it. PBSO scored 16 out of roughly 70 competitors. The year before we scored 8. So please, stop with your BS, Lake Worth SWAT couldn't compete with Wackenhut!

Hey don't blame LWPD SWAT..they don't allow anyone over five feet tall to join.. they couldn't read the street signs..up too high.

Everybody needs to grow up. LWPD has some great cops as does PBSO. You SWAT guys need to put your cackles down.

Thank You, at least I know there is someone else who thinks that the last bit of banter was stupid. Again Thank You

WAY OFF TOPIC, MOD 425

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345