PERC - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PERC

To "Patrol"

“Patrol”- talk about a cry baby. Take a look in the mirror. It seems to me you have had the luxury of finding all that is wrong with your world - “P”. To bad you don’t have the balls to confront him man-to-man.
    News flash to lack of balls man, he and all your other problems are not going anywhere soon. You have walked around for years crying about him, this, that, and the other, but have not done a thing about it. You sir, are the baby.
    Merry Christmas to all the rest of the department. What’s that under the tree? Is that the PBA, and 11 hr shifts? Just what WE wanted.

Re: To "Patrol"

Quote Originally Posted by bigones
    “Patrol”- talk about a cry baby. Take a look in the mirror. It seems to me you have had the luxury of finding all that is wrong with your world - “P”. To bad you don’t have the balls to confront him man-to-man.
    News flash to lack of balls man, he and all your other problems are not going anywhere soon. You have walked around for years crying about him, this, that, and the other, but have not done a thing about it. You sir, are the baby.
    Merry Christmas to all the rest of the department. What’s that under the tree? Is that the PBA, and 11 hr shifts? Just what WE wanted.
    ...With a "star" on top of the tree.

Thanks

Thank you “guessinggame”. I always new I was a good cop, but a star, you go to far. I am truly flattered. Recognition from my fellow officers is very important to me. Just think me a “Star”; thank you. There are a lot of little people that I would like to thank, but I will do that another day.
    Guessinggame, can you imagine going through life and letting one or two people control you? Poor sad little “Patrol”, what a sad little man he must be. I wish I had “Pete’s” control of people. To make them dance at his command; what power he must have.
    Dance for me “Patrol”; dance for me little insignificant man. Dance like you never danced before.
    Could I be the new “puppet master” and just pull the strings; not yet I’m just happy being a star.

Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigones
    Thank you “guessinggame”. I always new I was a good cop, but a star, you go to far. I am truly flattered. Recognition from my fellow officers is very important to me. Just think me a “Star”; thank you. There are a lot of little people that I would like to thank, but I will do that another day.
    Guessinggame, can you imagine going through life and letting one or two people control you? Poor sad little “Patrol”, what a sad little man he must be. I wish I had “Pete’s” control of people. To make them dance at his command; what power he must have.
    Dance for me “Patrol”; dance for me little insignificant man. Dance like you never danced before.
    Could I be the new “puppet master” and just pull the strings; not yet I’m just happy being a star.
    I was thinking more like a five pointed star..like the ones on those sharp looking green and white cars.....but I kind of liked your self centered rant..very cute.

If you ask me...the guy's a 20...

Quote Originally Posted by patrol
    it's amazing that the cry babies now want a new union becuase they didn't get thier way, just like in the past certin LT's sat with Ernie and Gary and cried about a certin PBA rep and about who the PBA defended becuase that person wasn't like by the admin. , and now it's that same thing peolple trying to earn brownie points with the admin. because they can't control the FOP.

I know for a fact that Kaz and Ernie aren't going to put up with you cry babies this time.

Hey I wounder if certin Lt's will attand every meeting on duty and try to control what members want to say.

See you at the first meeting P , I'll bring you a crying towell.

it's amazing that the cry babies now want a new union becuase they didn't get thier way, just like in the past certin LT's sat with Ernie and Gary and cried about a certin PBA rep and about who the PBA defended becuase that person wasn't like by the admin. , and now it's that same thing peolple trying to earn brownie points with the admin. because they can't control the FOP.

I know for a fact that Kaz and Ernie aren't going to put up with you cry babies this time.

Hey I wounder if certin Lt's will attand every meeting on duty and try to control what members want to say.

See you at the first meeting P , I'll bring you a crying towell.

Hey PEE-TROL, you failed to notice that the LT'S are not even going to be part of the PBA, this "P" guys got you are worried and flustered.

Hey P you better hope the SO never comes then your baby games will be done , the PBA and Sheriff Capts. have your number and they will put in place.

Hey P you better hope the SO never comes then your baby games will be done , the PBA and Sheriff Capts. have your number and they will put in place.
    My place is as a Major, yours? A janitor ! :lol:

PBA

Does anyone know if the PBA and City agreed to accept the contract as-is yet. I have'nt heard anything about it yet. If they haven't what is the hold up. Doesn't that leave us kind of up in the air as far as our contract goes, and is it possible for the city to try and change it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast