Who is the all time best supervisor? Who is the worst? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

NO BAD

HOW IS SHE AS A SGT??? NOT BAD TO LOOK AT !!! THERE ARE SOME HERE THAT ARE NOT BAD, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND TOO MANY TIMES FOR ME...

Re: NO BAD

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD 111
    HOW IS SHE AS A SGT??? NOT BAD TO LOOK AT !!! THERE ARE SOME HERE THAT ARE NOT BAD, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND TOO MANY TIMES FOR ME...
    Keep looking, she bats for the other team. Although I heard she went back to guys so she can get promoted to Capt.

Re: Who is the all time best supervisor? Who is the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Who do you guys think is the best and the worst supervisors?
    Best: None

Worst: Ron "I’m god bow before me you infidel" Bukers
    His own son hates him so much that he never talkes to him. I wonder why. I hope his balls fall off after his vasectomy.

JUST CHECKING

Crappydale Cop...
    I HEARD THAT TOO... MET HER ONCE BACK ON MID'S AT FLASHBACK.. I HEARD SHE IS SOON TO BE MARRIED.. JUST WONDERING.. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP...

Quote Originally Posted by nobrownnose
    I'm not blind but you might be - blinded by that brown stuff on your nose! I don't hate anyone in the agency, but I do not respect anyone who hasn't got the balls to do what's right - and we have quite a few of those
    Maybe your nose isn't brown but your face is green from jealousy. Beside who made you the queen of what's right and wrong.

Re: Personal Integrity

Quote Originally Posted by nobrownnose
    1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values:incorruptibility

This definition is right out of Merriam Webster dictionary - doesnt say anything about kissing butt to get what you want

Personal Integrity is the stones to have a belief and to stand up for it - and not just go along to get a promotion - I don't see any personal integrity in either of them
    American Heritage defines it as "adherence to a code of behavior--probity(which means..goodness honesty and virtue)

ps. you left out part of the Merriam definition that didn't serve your point, which speaks to your integrity.

Todd didn’t kiss ass. Todd made a mistake...received his punishment (somewhat excessive) and took it on the chin. Todd took the punishment and kept his mouth shut and continued to do his job. This is maybe something that a lot of you should try...shut your whining and *****in' mouths and try doing your jobs just once...instead of creating reasons to justify your laziness and poor work ethic.

As for Sonia, I haven’t seen her kissing ass either. Sonia went through some personal issues and as a result her work performance may have been affected. She dealt with her issues and continued to do her job to the best of her ability. How is that kissing ass.

It seems that anyone who recognizes that they have made a mistake or done wrong and accepts their punishment is kissing ass in some eyes. I don’t call that kissing ass...I call that being an adult and accepting responsibility for one’s actions. I guess that if you don’t start *****ing and moaning…stop doing your job… join the handful of disgruntled individuals…you are considered an ass kisser.

Oh…and heaven forbid you are friends with someone prior to their promotion and you continue to remain that individual’s friend post-promotion…holy sh#$.

To all others who have chosen not to jump onto the disgruntled bandwagon and actually have pride and work ethic...keep up the good work. Don't allow a few disgruntled individuals (who will never be content or happy with anything) negatively influence you.

????

IT COULD BE WORSE YOU COULD BE IN GOLDEN BEACH OR AVENTURA.. BE GLAD.. THOSE PLACES ARE PIE HOLES

Re: ????

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST888
    IT COULD BE WORSE YOU COULD BE IN GOLDEN BEACH OR AVENTURA.. BE GLAD.. THOSE PLACES ARE PIE HOLES
    I though Aventura was happy with thier pay raise and all the cool toys they have.

Aventura

adim problems.. thats everywhere... If they hire 4 there is other 4 leaving...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast