Enough Is Enough - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Only problem with your profile is that 007bond has admitted that the user name is being used by more than one person. In several posts "it" even was joking about it claiming "it" was really more like "007bond, Inc." This is way "it" can post 24/7.

Re: 007Bond

Quote Originally Posted by fltoddy
    I have to say that Bond is annoying on occasion, but he is also pretty entertaining and insightful at times.

I like trying to figure people out. I'm not very good at it, but I also like singing and I'm not very good at that either but it doesn't stop me.

Here's my psych profile of Bond:

1) Above average intelligence - Look at his posts. Very few grammatical errors, good command of the language, usually pretty insightful.

2) Military veteran - He definitely portrays a strong sense of allegiance and brotherhood that I typically see in vets. Based on his style of posting, I'd go so far as to say USMC based on the "never leave a buddy behind" mentality and the callousness of some of his posts.

3) 10 or more years with HCSO - Let's face it, he / she knows a little dirt about a lot of people. He drops little hints and references to people that point towards scandals and "incidents" in the past 10-15 years.

4) Good sense of humor - He can be very witty at times, and he can be pretty juvenile (in a "I know you are but what am I" way) both of which shows that he is probably known as the "funny" guy / gal and usually the life of the party.

5) Mid-level supervisor - He/she kind of strikes me as either a Sgt. or a Lt. based on his style of speech and black / white attitude. He also seems to be the "street smart" versus the "silver spoon" type so I'd bet he/she started out as a Deputy and worked his way up through the ranks the hard way.

6) Works (or mostly worked) the east side - He kind of has a "country" demeanor about him, sort of "God, family, country" mentality. I would even guess he was born in the Plant City/Bartow/Lithia area and / or has been in Florida for most of his life.

7) Over 40 but under the age of 55 - He / she doesn't show any of the ALL CAPS posting, double posting, or other anomalies common with the old-timers. He / she also doesn't have the brashness / impetuousness of a young buck.

None of this is meant to be derogatory, just me goofing off. Personally, if he / she is all of the above I automatically like him / her.

So, what say you? 50 year old, above average intelligence, ex-USMC, born and raised in Plant City, 10 or more years at HCSO currently a Sgt. or Lt. on the east side, life of the party?
    Why in the hell would you encourage this idiot to continue to dominate this forum? OMG!

hmmm

You are one smart deputy.
    I will have to back your posts up from now on.
    I mean, you are correct on quite a few. I wont tell ya too much.
    You know I am a country bumpkin, edumacated myself. I used the Gi Bill. I have a couple of degrees but don't really use them.
    Even though I was tired of going to school and I wanted to drop out at times, I never quit. I always wanted to do better for myself.
    I do like to go out and have fun. You are right about that. I'm impressed.
    Its important to be good to gods creatures. How you treat animals is a reflection on how you treat people.
    There is no sense in complaining about how bad you have had it because no one has had it easy.
    I was the one person in the military that people counted on to make sure they got back safe. I was the one that looked over the equipment last to make sure everything was the way it was supposed to be and I never lost a pilot and in fact, saved several pilots from a sure death.
    And no, I was not in the Air Force.
    Attention to detail.
    Im not going to admit my age or anything else about me personally. :wink:
    Im suprised that you are pretty close to a lot about me. Not all, but close.
    You would make a good detective.
    And you have a good personality.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Only problem with your profile is that 007bond has admitted that the user name is being used by more than one person. In several posts "it" even was joking about it claiming "it" was really more like "007bond, Inc." This is way "it" can post 24/7.
    Joe, you are putting words in my mouth.
    I said more than one person uses my computer.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    I do not give you information that you do not need to have.

007 Bond's TRUE IDENTITY

Watching for months, quietly for clues.. I have finally figured it out.... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT... GARY MOORE.

I should play Clue more often. It was Mrs. Pea****, in the study, with the candlestick !Ah-ha!

Gary..Keep making copies of all the anti union stuff and sliding it under the Major and Colonel's office doors..they love it. It definitely helped you get those stripes. It certainly wasn't your matrix score!!!

hmm

I can admit it when someone is good. Real good.
    FL Toddy could be a d@mn FBI profiler.
    But you are wrong about that.
    You rush to judgement about things while FL Toddy sits back and studies every clue.
    FL Toddy, threw out characteristic traits while you, threw out names.
    I can promise you one thing...if I ever needed someone to watch my back or help me out with something or a case, or anything, I would want him working on it.
    He never blows up about things, always sees the positive in life, and is a heck of profiler.
    Not 100% but I have seen profilers before totally bomb. He knows his stuff.
    I am not afraid to compliment excellence.
    You really ought to be doing detective type work because I could only see someone like you helping other people and not hurting them.
    You don't rush to judgement and let a one track mind make mistakes.
    Thats how mistakes are made.
    But you FL Toddy, you are very smart.
    That has to be one of the most interesting posts I have ever read.
    I have a good memory Toddy.
    I remember when you said nice things about the sheriff when he came to the awards.
    You were bombarded with negativity and "Why hasn't he ever awarded ME anything before" crap.
    What about me????
    I applaud you. The world needs more FL Toddy's.
    Do I also think you are the kind of person that would play pratical jokes on me all the time?
    Yes. Yes I do.
    Payback is he## Toddy.
    Just remember that. Bond would send you out in the woods and spray some female deer hormones all over your car.
    You would have every buck on the east side trying to mount your hood.

Quote Originally Posted by WHY WHY WHY?!
    I have to say that Bond is annoying on occasion, but he is also pretty entertaining and insightful at times.

I like trying to figure people out. I'm not very good at it, but I also like singing and I'm not very good at that either but it doesn't stop me.

1) Above average intelligence - Look at his posts. Very few grammatical errors, good command of the language, usually pretty insightful.

2) Military veteran - He definitely portrays a strong sense of allegiance and brotherhood that I typically see in vets. Based on his style of posting, I'd go so far as to say USMC based on the "never leave a buddy behind" mentality and the callousness of some of his posts.

3) 10 or more years with HCSO - Let's face it, he / she knows a little dirt about a lot of people. He drops little hints and references to people that point towards scandals and "incidents" in the past 10-15 years.

4) Good sense of humor - He can be very witty at times, and he can be pretty juvenile (in a "I know you are but what am I" way) both of which shows that he is probably known as the "funny" guy / gal and usually the life of the party.

5) Mid-level supervisor - He/she kind of strikes me as either a Sgt. or a Lt. based on his style of speech and black / white attitude. He also seems to be the "street smart" versus the "silver spoon" type so I'd bet he/she started out as a Deputy and worked his way up through the ranks the hard way.

6) Works (or mostly worked) the east side - He kind of has a "country" demeanor about him, sort of "God, family, country" mentality. I would even guess he was born in the Plant City/Bartow/Lithia area and / or has been in Florida for most of his life.

7) Over 40 but under the age of 55 - He / she doesn't show any of the ALL CAPS posting, double posting, or other anomalies common with the old-timers. He / she also doesn't have the brashness / impetuousness of a young buck.

None of this is meant to be derogatory, just me goofing off. Personally, if he / she is all of the above I automatically like him / her.

So, what say you? 50 year old, above average intelligence, ex-USMC, born and raised in Plant City, 10 or more years at HCSO currently a Sgt. or Lt. on the east side, life of the party?
    Why in the hell would you encourage this idiot to continue to dominate this forum? OMG!
    As a Marine I take offense to your stament that Bond must have been in my beloved Corps. Bond could not even lick the boot of a U.S. Marine. He probably made it as far as ROTC in high school, couldn't cut it in sports.

hmmm

There is a rotten apple in every tree.
    Its all about you..
    Not the corps..
    Just YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by WHY WHY WHY?!

As a Marine I take offense to your stament that Bond must have been in my beloved Corps. Bond could not even lick the boot of a U.S. Marine. He probably made it as far as ROTC in high school, couldn't cut it in sports.
    Right on Brother!

hmm

You don't have to compliment yourself ok..
    Fl Toddy, that guy needs compliments, but you?
    You are off your rocker..
    "Dude, wheres my rocker???"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast