please tell me - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: please tell me

whats the sheriff going to do for u

he may be trying but i wor k within the system which is a vote if he gets us the raises that we all want and need to support our families whithin the constraints set by budget you know taxes and other taxpayers besides us and does what he is elected to do run one of the agencies in the county designe to protect serve and keep safe the population including me an and mine and yours safe than he will get the votes to be there if he doesnt do the latter but got the former the former will still be there even as hes voted out so someone else can try to do the latter and the former will still be in place not negotiable because everything in a union contract is negotiable.

True Professionals

After reading what you adult LEO's are writing back a forth at each other, I"M MOVING TO PASCO!!!!!!!

Re: True Professionals

Quote Originally Posted by hillsboro county citiz
    After reading what you adult LEO's are writing back a forth at each other, I"M MOVING TO PASCO!!!!!!!
    A few disgruntled Deputies represent HCSO like Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson represent all clergy.

If you can sell your house in this market, I personally wouldn't stop at the Pasco county line.....

hmmm

Toddy-
    Not everything on here comes from HCSO employees.
    People have ulterior motives. I learned that from this website.
    Dont believe everthing you read.

Re: hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    Toddy-
    Not everything on here comes from HCSO employees.
    People have ulterior motives. I learned that from this website.
    Dont believe everthing you read.
    Very true.

I was attempting to make the poster think about his logic and conclusion and not so much trying to explain away the attitudes of some Deputies.

Personally, I've only met 2 HCSO employees that struck me as having bad attitudes and neither of them are with the agency anymore.

hmmm

Study the posts.
    I did.
    You would be shocked.

Re: hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    Study the posts.
    I did.
    You would be shocked.
    No offense, but I doubt it.

I don't know enough scuttlebutt, history, or even people's names to piece together enough intel to know what to be shocked about.

I pretty much show up, do whatever junk we're allowed to do that day, fill out my paperwork, and go home. I'm not good with names and outside of the shift commander couldn't tell you the name of any other regular I work with.

I get lost in the PBA / WCFBLQRST / NFL / NBA stuff and the relevant issues. All I know is the highest Reserve reports to the lowest ranked regular, and Sheriff Gee is king over all of them. That's really all I need to know to do my job.

hmm

Just put two and two together.
    Maybe I am the only one thats figured it out?
    Think outside the box.
    It will all come out in the wash eventually.

Maybe I am the only one thats figured it out?
    Acourse u know everythng bond, except how to get a date

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234