No Visible Tattoo SOP - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

isnt the Lt getting hitched? :roll:

What's up with the new e-mail from SM regarding the Tattoo issue? it says you have until Jan 7-11 to document your tattoo's to him. I ythought it was to go to the training section? And, I thought the date was Dec. 31st? Has no one submitted any photo's to training, and now he is stressing out?!?!

ALL department personnel will meet privately with the Major by appointment only. You will be required to strip completely while he searches for tattoos. There may be a committee formed to perform these checks on a monthly basis. I am currently volunteering to check all female Officers. On second thought........................................... .........................scratch that!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!! SUMMER IS GOING TO BE HOT!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    ALL department personnel will meet privately with the Major by appointment only. You will be required to strip completely while he searches for tattoos. There may be a committee formed to perform these checks on a monthly basis. I am currently volunteering to check all female Officers. On second thought........................................... .........................scratch that!!!!
    the guy officers are hotter than the chicks!! :lol:

Whats the point in having a forum that allows people to speak openly about the problems their agency is having if someone can just come in and erase everything and anything people post?

So someone doesnt like whats said about someone.....even if its true, so they just delete the post?

Whos got their fingers on the controls of this place?

Stinks like CGPD admin at the helm.

Obviously it wasn't someone from out IT department.

I wish I had saved all of the posts that have been deleted from this topic!!! Just when they start to get good, they disappear.

There's really no point I guess. Anything said here is basically preaching to the choir.

Its not like people dont know that the admin here, like the ......., are the most hypocritical A-holes imaginable. His past is so checkered with problems and crap it pathetic but some how now he gets to judge us from his high horse?

This city is spiraling down the drain and the best fix he can come up with is a policy on tattoos? We are already suffering from a decline in moral that has reached epidemic proportions and he's doing nothing but trying to find ridiculous and petty ways to drive the wedge between the troops and admin even deeper. He's also doing a damn fine job of proving that the powers that be have no desire to fix our problems....their only desire is to fulfill their own petty agendas.

Bravo my man....bravo.

:roll:

Oh yeah, if anyone thinks that its OK to delete this stuff simply for the personal nature of the attacks, remember this......they attack us personally every single day. Simply due to their rank and the irresponsible way they sling their authority around (idiotic policy like this is a petty but prime example), they attack us. Worse though, their attacks can cripple our personal lives. They sit up on their thrones and have their little power grabbing roundtable meetings and make decisions over our work lives that are driven by their own personal agenda.

Does anyone think that half the people up their have our best interest in mind? Isnt that why those positions exist.....to further the department and the personnel's needs?

Whatever.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast