Sgt keeping her job
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Sgt keeping her job

Please tell me that the Sgt who 34 herself is getting fired i heard that she was going to be able to keep her job. I hope for the sake of BSO that she will be fired, she makes all the Police officers and Deputies that have lost there lives or that have been injured while on duty. I have to say that i have no problem going code 3 anywhere in the county when another officer has been hurt or killed but when i found out that she did this to herself that really pisses me off because there was officers and deputies coming from all over the county code 3 and there could have been alot of people that where hurt or killed because she was a moron. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED

Re: Sgt keeping her job

Quote Originally Posted by South End Police Officer
    Please tell me that the Sgt who 34 herself is getting fired i heard that she was going to be able to keep her job. I hope for the sake of BSO that she will be fired, she makes all the Police officers and Deputies that have lost there lives or that have been injured while on duty. I have to say that i have no problem going code 3 anywhere in the county when another officer has been hurt or killed but when i found out that she did this to herself that really pisses me off because there was officers and deputies coming from all over the county code 3 and there could have been alot of people that where hurt or killed because she was a moron. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED
    Reports state that she will not be charged or disciplined, I hear they are going to let her resign instead of her getting fired. This will help her with her treatment and recovery. :roll:

Re: Sgt keeping her job

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by South End Police Officer
    Reports state that she will not be charged or disciplined, I hear they are going to let her resign instead of her getting fired. This will help her with her treatment and recovery. :roll:
    This is Bull you know what. It also lets her keep her pension

3,277 vrs 281 are the current numbers in the sun-sentinel poll as to poll numbers on wheter disivino should be charged with a crime. For the liberals here on the site, the 3,277 were in favor of pressing charges and only 281 said no.

Im a liberal and I say throw the book at her. What she did was wrong on SO MANY LEVELS. Liberal or not has nothing to do with it. She should have known better, took the chance of putting way too many lives at risk, and caused our agency embarrasment. Yes she needs help but she also needs to be held accountable!!!!!!! I can only say thank God no one else got hurt because she got dumped by her D15 deputy boyfriend. Shes a grown woman, in a job where she should have known better. The public is speaking and this time our Sheriff should listen, how can we be expected to address the public for the same situation or for lying to police when one of our own has done the same and our agency let her go??? This speaks volumes about our credibility, or apparent lack of it-which is already obvious for other recent issues, and they need to step up to the plate and handle it correctly.

I agree, she is a Sig-20 and has NO place on the front lines or the back office. Remember the "run-away-bride" in Atlanta last years when she caused a massive manhunt... She was charged and had to pay costs for the time spent looking for her crazy ass.

She should have picked Buhr ena as her boyfriend. He's HOT!

SGT.DISAVINO HAS INFLUENCE

SGT.D HAS AN INFLUENTIAL RELATIVE WITH THIS AGENCY.THIS WHY SHE WILL REMAIN BUT NOT AS A SGT.AND NOT EVEN A DEPUTY.POSSIBLY AS CRIME ANALYST,ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES.IT IS ALL ABOUT WHO YOU KNOW,APPARENTLY.SHE SHOULD AT LEAST REIMBURSE THE AGENCY FOR MONIES PAID OUT RELATED TO HER INVESTIGATION.SHERIFF LAMBERTI SHOULD THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT RETAINING THIS UNSTABLE EMPLOYEE.

I was on-duty the night when this incident occurred and every officer on our midnight shift responded to assist your deputy. We held over every call in our city inorder to assist a fellow officer who was reported down. We had to call out and disrupt several off duty officers who were asleep at thier homes with thier families to respond to this call just so that we could assist your department in finding a ficticious suspect who was conjured up in the mind of a drama queen, who you guys call a sargeant. The lives of countless officers and deputies were placed in harms way when they responded Code-3 to Tamarac for absolutely nothing.
    I don't know Sgt. Disavino, and I don't know what personal issues she may have. But if she's been able to make it this far in the Sheriff's Office and become a sargeant, then she must have some bit of intelligence and common sense. She's not some everyday S-20 who we deal with on the road. She conciously knew all along that what she was doing was just a CRY FOR ATTENTION. She never would have admitted lying about this stabbing if she was truley mentally ill. In my eyes, to hear that she may keep her job due to an "Influential Relative" within your agency, makes you guys (BSO) lose all credibility. Every officer and deputy who has lost his/her life in the line of duty has just been slapped in the face by this Sgt. Disavino. There is no excuse for her actions. If Sheriff Lamberti allows this Deputy to keep her job, I feel sorry for everyone who has to work next to her...

sergeant sergeant sergeant. Now you know how to spell it. quit crying, you get paid the same, wether you are responding to a call or not.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast