Letting the Cat Out of The Bag in the K-9 Unit - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Who around here has been "framed" I dont think we have reached the caliber of being able to film a sequel to the Departed with that type of corruption in LPD. As I am sure you know, A Boss, everyone's business is everyone's business around here. After being here for so long, I haven't heard that word being used, which is pretty suggestive. I would guess that you have been subject to an IA, or possibly will be, and feel that others have made up something to "frame" you. Lets be realistic, please.

208, I mean A BOSS, you can't use the same rants here as you do to all of us on the stree and expect no one knows who you are. You might as well post with pride and sign your work. What do you have to lose?

aboss your done....u really should find another line of work before you end up in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    208, I mean A BOSS, you can't use the same rants here as you do to all of us on the stree and expect no one knows who you are. You might as well post with pride and sign your work. What do you have to lose?
    Funny I don't remember rendering an opinion on this topic; however if you feel that I did I am honored by your concern and comments..

I unlike most people here have no problem signing something that I post.

P.S. - How about you sign your work as well???

Hiding behind guess makes it no fun..

Funny I don't remember rendering an opinion on this topic; however if you feel that I did I am honored by your concern and comments..

I unlike most people here have no problem signing something that I post.

...probably because you resigned yesterday. What respect would you have to lose now that you wouldn't be subject to further riducule from your co-workers after posting your name or ID on comments on your behalf? THE REASON nobody signs their work is that they post comments on OTHER issues on this site that actually DO WARRANT anonyminity. THOSE OF US WHO DO possess the necessary common sense maintain consistency in keeping our comments anonymous in that reprocussions by the administraion or other members is ALWAYS a concern. Do you think we are all stupid that this was the first time you posted on this site with your excuses to the multiple other IAs you have been subject to? You never quite could take responsibility for ALL of your actions which led you into the problems that prompted your "decision" to resign. It's funny to know that the email you sent yesterday to everyone listed your gratitude for those who gave you guidance over your short tenure. It does not seem that you took the real important guidance and applied it when needed, as each time you were released from an IA, you were exactly the same in what you did...TRY and not deny it...YOUR COWORKERS WITNESSED THE LACK OF CHANGE IN HUMILITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. Not because they didn't like you, but because this job requires COMMON SENSE. EVERYONE heard you ALWAYS complaining on how you were being railroaded each time your jacket grew one, two, three, etc. files bigger. Your name just isn't thrown in a hat by the powers that be and just picked as a continual target....YOU have to make the first move in putting the attention onto yourself. So, your explanation for the newest IAs (PLURAL) which prompted your resignation was orchestrated by the administration who persuaded ANOTHER citizen to file a complaint on your actions???? Maybe you DIDNT post the comment which prompted your reply here, but your continual refusal to accept "guidance" is WHY ANYONE WOULD THINK YOU ACTUALLY DID POST THESE REMARKS. This department SURELY isn't perfect, but don't flatter yourself in believing you were on the "to-do" list...you did it yourself. I truly do hope that you make positive changes for your work ethic and obtain a better willingness to accept the guidance that would have made you excel in this profession. You POSESS the ability to change for the better, but refuse to because of pride. THAT is a fact. Ask the people with whom you have worked with over your employment here if that statement is true, and I GUARANTEE they will agree that it is.

Here is one last suggestion from someone who has a few more years of experience in this line of work...

...try to think of ONLY one person who you think would be to post the above comments...approach them and ask them if they did. If they deny it, or, if you come up with MULTIPLE names, then you might want to realize that everyone else might be on to something. Good luck.

Well said Guidance Counselor! Let's rehire him as a dispatcher...he did seem to have some ability there. But then if I never wanted to trust my life to him on the street, should I want to trust him with it in that role either? We ALL tried to advise, guide, mentor, and help 208 in some form or fashion. But let me sum up the "Saga de 208" :

"What we have here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men."

Book-In Sheet

What a sad example of brotherhood. Bring up something from a decade ago? Why? To someone who has done nothing but a good job!!
    Have you ever written a check the day before payday? Have you ever mailed a check for a bill before the money was in the bank? If not, you are a rare and precious jewel my friend. I think most of us at this agency have been in situations at some point that we wouldn't like brought to light 10, 20 or 30 years later. Very sad!
    This is not the aforementioned person, just a concerned, nauseous comrade.

Thats It

I have been watching this site now for the last two months and remained silent.
    EVERYONE GROW THE F*** UP. YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast