2 PBSO deputies Killed line of duty - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I am so sorry for this tragic incident and for the loss of 2 upstanding deputies. Please know that other agencies feel your pain....this could be any one of us on any given day. Our hearts and prayers are with the families of the deputies and the PBSO family.

Thin Blue Line

My condolences to the family, friends, and fellow officers of the 2 whose watch is over. I can't imagine how you endure the shock of it all. I'm sure is still seems like a nightmare from which you are unable to awaken.

Grieving is especially difficult when you have not been able to say "good-bye", and "I love you". Try to spend as much time as possible with those you love as sharing grief helps, even though it hurts.

I know there were special things they brought into your lives that you will remember, and honor them by upholding and fostering the good things they stood for. They are still with you in spirit - make them proud!

/S/ Gray Rider, P&P

My deepest condolences to those families who have lost their loved ones.

My condolences to those whom have lost their loved ones. Get well soon K9-11; Deputy Lara is a brave soul who should be commended on his actions. Deputy Wallace and Deputy Manuel will forever live on in each and every brother and sister at the Sheriff’s Office. They may be gone but they will not be forgotten. Rest in Peace.

Deepest Sympathies

Our deepest sympathies and condolences go out to the families of Deputy Sheriff Manuel and Deputy Sheriff Wallace. This has been a very tragic year for law enforcement, and the personal loss and impact of every death behind the "numbers" is almost too much to bear.

Our hearts and prayers go out to PBSO and the Deputies' families. As always, we're there if you need us.

RII Deputy,
    Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office

SOME WILL NEVER KNOW

IT WAS HORRIBLE WAKING UP TO DISTURBING CALLS THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING WITH INQUIRIES ABOUT TWO UNIDENTIFIED DEPUTIES THAT LOST THEIR LIVES. I WAS IN THE STATE OF SHOCK LOOKING AT THE NEWS WAITING TO HEAR FROM MY HUSBAND. I DID NOT SUFFER A LOSS , BUT IT FEELS LIKE I DID . I PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES OF THE DEPUTIES , THAT GOD MAY EASE THEIR PAIN. TO ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE DEPUTIES THAT REMAIN FIGHTING , CHERISH YOUR LOVED ONES AND KEEP THEM LIFTED UP IN PRAYER .

1DEPUTIES WIFE

May you find peace and restful sleep. We seldom hear how something like this effects our beloved spouses. If you ever get the chance, you should attend the spouses part of the Street Survival Seminar by Calibre Press.

Re: shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Oh please
    Clean the house and ...... Edited by MOD 472
    Content of above post is being reviewed for possible banning.

Thank you, MOD. I was appalled when I read the uncensored comment. That poster should be ashamed of his self making such an awful (and discriminatory) remark regarding LEO wives!

That's a coworkers wife he made that comment about. That's messed up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234