Palm Beach S.O. loses 2 deputies

Palm Beach S.O. loses 2 deputies

Hit by someone in an apparent stolen car. Senseless, just senseless.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8T6LO5G0.html

Here is more from the Sun Sentinel. Seems they were struck after the stolen vehicle ran over the stop sticks. It is not know if they were hit by the stolen car or another deputy.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-1128...a_tab01_layout

getting crazier every day

Seriously, If the men & women in this profession don't deserve to be paid like kings & queens....who does?.
    I often see where so many law enforcement officers have to constantly fight a uphill battle to earn decent salaries and benefits, when so many undeserving people in this world get rich in ways unimagineable.
    Its time for all leo's to join forces and demand to be treated with the respect they so overwhelmingly deserve.
    it is truly sad that the only thing most leos can count on these days is a great funeral.
    What a shame

I just read the updates about the two deputies that died early this morning during the vehicle pursuit. A 13 year veteran and a 1 plus year rookie were struck by a fellow K9 officers vehicle while they were trying to remove spike strips from the roadway. What a shame. What a waste. Rest in peace guys. Your watch is over.

K9 Deputy

Please keep the K9 Deputy in your thoughts and prayers. That's got to be a tough road to walk regardless of fault.