SWAT CALL OUT?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SWAT CALL OUT?

SWAT CALL OUT?

What has taken so long for someone to post about the SWAT call out in Palmetto last week? Way to go Bill, some how you always know how to get the attention! It all catches up to you in the long run. How does it fell that because of you numerous people put their lives in danger????

what did Mr. Potato head do now?

GET SOME REAL DETECTIVES BACK IN THERE THAT ARE NOT ALL ABOUT EGO,KK PLEASE COME HOME :cry:

Scotland Yard

B.W. is a legend in his own mind. He has solved more of the "high profile" crimes in this county than anyone. This agency could not survive without him, just ask his Mama!

Bull

But he survived hurricane katrina on a bottle of water and a can of pringles for three day's he must a hero?

Whats going to happen

I heard there might be some serious changes in CID come January. A little bird told me the Captain is looking at several people who are just showing up for work and doing nothing or minimal work. They have been told and some have picked it up but some still think they are flying under the radar. What I’m hearing is the rope is just getting longer for them

about time

Don't you feel stupid gossiping like an old woman? Hope you're not a cop.

What a bunch of fools

Maybe you should check ure facts but Cooksey and the guys in burglary account for half of the arrests in CID.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast