How many supervsiors are on the hotseat? - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hens
    You guys are like a bunch of elderly ladies sitting on a porch gossiping like a bunch of hens.
    Cluck Cluck Cluck! :lol:

The entire freaking department is watching both of these cases to make sure that nothing is swept under the carpet!!!!! In the old days, supervisors got a pat on the back and nothing was leaked out to anybody, but if a deputy got in trouble, then he was HAMMERED!!!!

Mookey came into briefing and told us that the days of sweeping things under the carpet are over. He said that if guys are caught red handed, then they can expect to get their hands slapped instead of trying to "hide" their wrongdoings. Let's clean up this agency!!! The sheriff sets the standard. What kind of standard is Sheriff Bill Balkwill going to set???!!! Eyes are watching!!!! The media is notified!!!! The media is waiting and watching!!!! Are we going to let corrupt officers stay on the department to continue to do corrupt things??? Are unbalanced officers going to be allowed to stay on the department to continuing doing their dirty deeds???? Let's clean up the agency and let's start at the top!!! The example doesn't start at the bottom of the pyramid. It MUST start at the top!!!! Sheriff Balkwill, do the right thing for the profession and for the agency!!!!

Listen, I worked with /// edited out by mod 418 ///. He aint no straight shooter either. You can call him your friend, you could have even seen him do wrong. It doesnt matter. He will smile to your face and knife you in the back. He is no different than any other RAT. He makes you think he is your friend and everything will be ok and then he sticks it to you. Watch yourself.

Dear Hens ~~

Please get yourself a digital dictionary or learn to use spell check. I hope your reports are not as ebonic as that last posting.

The word you were searching for is "spelled", not "spelt". There is no such word in the English language.

I have seen PCA's stating the deputy "smelt the odor of Marijuana."

This confuses me because "smelt" is a small fish like a sardine. I can not find the statute that covers ~ Fish the odor of Marijuana.

Also just a reminder that Jeff Foxworthy's show~~
    " Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader " is on Thursday nights. You might want to tune in and catch up on some of what you might call ~~

" Larnin'" . Now where did I put that T.A.B.E. test??

hey retired, ur old and u smell, move on

Quote Originally Posted by xSIB
    Listen, I worked with /// edited out by mod 418 ///. He aint no straight shooter either. You can call him your friend, you could have even seen him do wrong. It doesnt matter. He will smile to your face and knife you in the back. He is no different than any other RAT. He makes you think he is your friend and everything will be ok and then he sticks it to you. Watch yourself.
    Who made this posting??? Lemmie guess: CK or MP???? :lol: :roll:

HEY Retired n Luvin it GO FISHING OR SOMETHING.

More Facts

I posted my thoughts of CK in a previous post when this whole thing blew up....he may be a nice guy but we all know he has a problem....Retired N Luvin It....WE all have the right to state our opinions and without your scolding..If you still worked here you would have the right...BUT...you are only a participater...in the message board...MESSAGE BOARD not discipline BOARD. We have the right to state our opinions and we have the right to point out the obvious...CK is going to hurt himself or someone and I do not want him backing me up with a hang over....or while drunk...If you think we do not have the right to say that then you really do need to find something to occupy your time rather than correct our spelling...If you love Jeff Foxworthys show then put down the keyboard and get your remote and leave us alone. We enjoy most of your post but for you to chime in on this and protect or come to the aid of a self destructive deputy.....Man who's side are you on?

When do I get promoted? :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by SJ
    When do I get promoted? :snicker:
    Just cause your name is on the top of the list doesnt mean that your next.

Who is going to get promoted when the ax falls?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast