Lost of one of our brothers.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost of one of our brothers.

I just want to take a minute to properly say good bye to one of our brothers. EJ was not only a PO but part of our family and he will be missed. I had the pleasure of working on the shift with him for a while, and not matter what people thought about him he was a decent man.

It is a real shame that heartless people had to push him over the edge.

R.I.P EJ and may god be with you and your family.

KK, KK, and Cpt. ????(NYPD). I hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving and the rest of your holiday season, because his family won't. What goes around comes around !

EJ

Yesterday's tragic news...well, it just hurts my heart. There is no other way to put it. It hurts me beyond words.

Best wishes to his family, and yes, know that he was a kind and decent man.

There is nothing to say, EJ was a good man with a good heart. My prayers go out to his family and him. GOD bless you Evans, you will be missed.

Admin. I hope all of you have a happy holiday season!!!!!!!!!!

LL would have taken care of this situation in a different way.

Yes, I feel for what happened, but he chose his fate. He made bad judgement calls from the onset of this fiasco. No matter what you think, it is not KK, KK, or Capt's fault. Stop looking for blame, it is hard enough to deal with what happened. He alone made the choice and must take responsibility. The truth is , he was selfish in his acts which affected many !

Great cover the mysterious mids... KK, KK, Captain or the Mayor amongst the other administrators involved? which one of administrators are you? There is a time and a place for everything, but you know that! Obviously you signed in of Friday night to justify yourself and make it look like you are one of us...However, if you had more heart and a brain the situation on Wednesday would not have been handle in the manner that it was...How do you do that to a someone with children right before Thanksgiving Day? Did it make your holiday?

RIP EJ... you were a great partner and you will be greatly missed...

You have got to be kidding.

Voice you are correct my friend. I guess MIDS has a case of shiznit face AKA brown nose. Had it not been for KK,and KK deciding to strip him not only of his equipment, but his dignity and manhood a day before Thanksgiving Maybe he could have somewhat enjoyed his holiday with his family instead of feeling like he was an embarassment and failure to the dept and his family. Yes, he decided to take his life but a man can only take so much especially when he was made to look like an EMBARRASSMENT to the Dept. I'll bet anything that if they would have waited after the holidays this would not have happened.

A time and a place....

WOW! You people are amazing!

Yep, they always look to put blame except where it belongs. Welcome to this generation ! GD help us !

Quote Originally Posted by NMB LEO
    Yep, they always look to put blame except where it belongs. Welcome to this generation ! GD help us !
    Its not the generation its called the previous Chief "puth the blame except where it belongs" that was her mission statement.

So, some of you want to blame KK or a Captain for what this man did? That they "stipped him of his dignity" and said "bad things" to him? What about all the "bad things" some of you say about other officers and administrators on here? You don't see any of them doing what EJ did, do you? And if someone did do that because of what was written on here, would any of you blame the people that wrote the bad things for what happened? Probably not, right? Because you think the anonymity of the internet provides you with a blanket of security which would hold you blameless, right?

I already miss EJ; he was a good friend of mine, but I don't blame anyone living for what happened. It is sad that this was the only way he saw "out" and the only option for him was this, but it was his option on how to deal with what was going on and the things that happened to him.

Fact is, most people don't deal with adversity like this. We all face tough times in life and the choice of how you deal with it is completely up to the person dealing with it.

We should not place the blame on what happened on anyone. I just think that because we are hurting right now and emotionally charged, we look to point the finger of guilt at someone..anyone, except the one person that we all know is really to blame for this.

There is really only one person to "blame" for this tragedy. And it's no one that's currently alive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast