WORK TO THE RULE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: NO ACTION, ONLY COMPLAINTS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    didnt a few already try to get us to do a work to the rule deal? If i remember, it failed because idiots kept doing 1050's and kept being proactive.

It will only work if ALL of us do it. And its gonna take a while, not a week
    AMEN!!!
    Lauderhill will be the last to get $$ because Lauderhill cops dont want more $$. All they want to do is ***** about how bad life at the LPD is, but thats about it. Just *****ing. No action. If your a LPD Cop, ask yourself right now.."What have I done to better our pay personally"? Bet you answer, "umm, nottin".
    Not true, they give up and leave for other departments. They gain personally but lose in the end because they did not stay and fight. It is frustrating as an officer nearing top out becaue no one else fights.

Too Many Sorry Cops

Every cop in Lauderhill is guilty of this except Bigwood, Hennessey, Fifer, Torres, Banner, The Lucas's and just a couple more officers that I cannot think of rite now. The rest of the officers are just sorry for not showing up to FOP meetings and other activities. This is sad seeing that we have a 120 person department and on an average 10 officers are active in the FOP.

Re: Too Many Sorry Cops

Quote Originally Posted by FOP Rep.
    Every cop in Lauderhill is guilty of this except Bigwood, Hennessey, Fifer, Torres, Banner, The Lucas's and just a couple more officers that I cannot think of rite now. The rest of the officers are just sorry for not showing up to FOP meetings and other activities. This is sad seeing that we have a 120 person department and on an average 10 officers are active in the FOP.
    VERY TRUE

FOP MIA

Whers our fop lately? Are they doin anything with the contract? Cant wait to vote frick and flunk out of pres and vice pres.

speaking of the FOP.... did anyone get their FOP shirts? cuz I didnt

speaking of the FOP.... did anyone get their FOP shirts? cuz I didnt
    They get handed out at the meetings that you dont attend. Why would you want one anyways? So you wear it around the house?

For clarification purposes, Ft. Laud. has not settled the contract yet and the union & city are still in negotiations. There has been no talk of a 21% raise either. We're still working our way thru this mess too & we've been working w/out a contract since Sept.

It's been a few months now. How did this work out for you guys?

It's been a few months now. How did this work out for you guys?
    The negotation is supposed to be going smooth between the city and union. Were on standby to see if the city is going to keep their promise of making us the top third highest paid in the county.

We'll see what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12