Who thinks adam should wear a vest? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I didnt even know this. I think every cop that cares about willson should punch him in the chest everytime we see him without a vest. Adam, get prepared because your gonna have a pretty sore chest after a while. And it starts tonight at roll call.

Wear it and the punches stop...........WHO AGREES?

OK, how is it that I keeping making these threads around here. Arent there other cops that work for this department?

Thanks to all that wrote and its nice to see that people here care. Theres a reason why I dont wear a vest and its not because I think that I'm some kind of superhero. Those that know me know the true reason why I dont wear one. If you want to know, Ask. Dont need blogs about it.

Be safe brothers and sisters.

Adam Willson

Oh, by the way, the first person that punches me in the chest is gonna get his a$$ kicked lol. I'll have vanbeber do it

Adam, im gonna kick your ass, come find me and punch me in the chest!!! Vanbeber wont punch me, he loves me now, lol! Its on brother! Just think of it this way, any POS can log on and read these and now they are armed with the knowledge that YOU DO NOT WEAR your vest. SO now, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE, PUT THE DAMN VEST ON!!!!!! SMOOCHES :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by ADAM
    OK, how is it that I keeping making these threads around here. Arent there other cops that work for this department?

Thanks to all that wrote and its nice to see that people here care. Theres a reason why I dont wear a vest and its not because I think that I'm some kind of superhero. Those that know me know the true reason why I dont wear one. If you want to know, Ask. Dont need blogs about it.

Be safe brothers and sisters.

Adam Willson
    At least they stopped bashing you, now wear your stinking vest... Oh yeah, why don't you wear it? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Speaking of vests, I saw a show on discovery channel about dragon skin armor Wow that stuff is neat.
    It probably costs an arm and leg but it can withstand a grenade.

leave the guy alone. Has anyone thought to think that every person in this counry can read this crap? Smart, now every 13p knows one of our cops doesnt wear a vest. This page is for bettering our department, not talking about one another.

If they guy doesnt want to wear his vest, then he doesnt want to wear his vest. Simple as that.

hey dumb ass they arent doing this because they want to talk trash about him, they are worried about him. DUH! besides you are a day late and a dollar short here, someone else has already brought this point up!!!!!!!!

Hey, I didnt brush my teeth today...lets start a thread about that too.

Lauderhill cops are officially the counties gossip queens.

Who cares if the kid doesnt wear a vest. Half of my department doesnt wear one either. Thats why its optional. You guys really shouldnt broadcast this type of stuff. You say your worried about one of your officers not wearing a vest?????? Good job, now everyone in your city knows too. Hope hes not too proactive out there.

Goodluck vestless one, your own may get you killed

Quote Originally Posted by NOT LPD
    Hey, I didnt brush my teeth today...lets start a thread about that too.

Lauderhill cops are officially the counties gossip queens.

Who cares if the kid doesnt wear a vest. Half of my department doesnt wear one either. Thats why its optional. You guys really shouldnt broadcast this type of stuff. You say your worried about one of your officers not wearing a vest?????? Good job, now everyone in your city knows too. Hope hes not too proactive out there.

Goodluck vestless one, your own may get you killed
    I completely agree with this. Very true

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast