Who thinks adam should wear a vest? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

just so everyone knows, Adam is not the only one who doesnt wear a vest.. Herman, Murray, and several others dont wear them. How come theres no comments about them, last time i check they were brothers too.

PS. Pena, stop being so dramatic, it make you sound g a y

The sky is falling

Pena please follow the following steps

Step #1 Reach down there and get your panties out of your crack

Step #2 Learn how to use a SPELL CHECKER !!

Step #3 Slow down a little. Your voice is cracking

Thanks for the advice! When you type your name after your B.S. then maybe I'll give your comment some thought. Until then, please continue to humor me with your assumptions. :lol:

Signed A. PEÑA

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks
    Thanks for the advice! When you type your name after your B.S. then maybe I'll give your comment some thought. Until then, please continue to humor me with your assumptions. :lol:

Signed A. PEÑA
    WOW, you used spell check!

Just wondering, has he started to wear his vest yet or has this thead been a waste of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Just wondering, has he started to wear his vest yet or has this thead been a waste of time?
    He still doesnt wear it. Its his decision. Leave the guy alone. He understands the risks......

I know this post was old months ago but im first reading it now. First off, what the fu$k??? Why doesnt he wear one. And he works in 35 zone. Death wish? is he the only one that doesnt wear one around here? has anyone pulled him aside and beat it into him to wear one?

Your right....this post was OLD months ago and you seem a little slow to just be reading it now.

We are not adding to this post at all. It always turns into a slam fest and were done with that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345