Black & White's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black & White's

best cops in the U.S. Shall I go on?

Please tell me you are joking that Hallandale Cops are the best in the US. While some are are good cops you guys have some of the worst around that don't know s*it. And another point Two of your officers get fired for battery on a scum bag are found not Guilty in Under 20 min and they dont get there job back. But you department will hire 2 officers who where fired for battery from other departments does this make sense never mind it is Hallandale i would expect nothing less :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

id go to hallandale anyday then again id go just about anywhere with a take home

Quote Originally Posted by hialeah pd
    id go to hallandale anyday then again id go just about anywhere with a take home
    Why do Hialeah cops continually post about take homes? They applied there. There were no take homes back then. There never was. Hialeah is a cess pool. Get out of there already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood !!!!!!
    best cops in the U.S. Shall I go on?

Please tell me you are joking that Hallandale Cops are the best in the US. While some are are good cops you guys have some of the worst around that don't know s*it. And another point Two of your officers get fired for battery on a scum bag are found not Guilty in Under 20 min and they dont get there job back. But you department will hire 2 officers who where fired for battery from other departments does this make sense never mind it is Hallandale i would expect nothing less :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Lets see, Companion, Courney, et al...... but we didn't hire the kids of your officers who did the same thing. Don't be a hater just go away and keep scamming your citizens.

Re: pension

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood!!!!!!
    who says that you guys at hallandale have the best benifits. our pension is 80 % after 22 yrs and we have an 8 yr drop we also only put in 8.5% of our pay and we get 400hrs of OT towards our pension we also get paid medical when we retire and get a 3 % COLA every year when we retire. Oh ya and our IA is not out to screw us like yours is so again tell me how Hallandale is better.............. :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:
    So who got screwed by IA, the two idiots that tased aguy 12 times in 4 minutes? fortunately for them they went to trial 3 days after a deputy was killed. No jury in the area was going to convict them. So why doesn't your department hire them. I heard the FBI created a few openings there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall Man
    Why should we get Black and Whites? We have our own design. We are not a bunch of sheep following along with other agencies. We are unique and proud of our department and don't want to be mistaken for others.
    Seems to me like Hallman is a Magill boy, following him blindly like sheep...

Quote Originally Posted by Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Magill get black and whites? Pshhhhhh. Everything has to be done backwards in Hallandale thats what makes Hallandale, Hallandale.
    Why is not following a trend backwards? Like your mommy asked you"just because everyone jumps off a bridge, does that mean you have to also?" Besides who says we are backwards. Second agency in the county to issue tasers, first one to issue rifles, best pension in the state, best cops in the U.S. Shall I go on?
    I guess Huh? is a "hallman" also?? disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by nobrownnose
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall Man
    Why should we get Black and Whites? We have our own design. We are not a bunch of sheep following along with other agencies. We are unique and proud of our department and don't want to be mistaken for others.
    Seems to me like Hallman is a Magill boy, following him blindly like sheep...

Hey, it might only work downstairs now. But it's post like that, that will one day get him a swipe card that opens those doors on the second floor as well.

Just make sure you replace those knee pads before hand though.

I heard BSO was taking over Hallandale..

A good department

I had the opportunity to work with the Hallandale guys and was very impressed. I have to say that all the PDs in the southeast corner of Broward are very good. Hollywood, Hallandale, Pines, and of course, BSO. Regarding Miramar, who knows.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast