Posted on NPPD / Our Reputation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posted on NPPD / Our Reputation

See this is the reputation we all get for bashing on here. This is posted on NPPD forum:

wow
    Posted: 11/16/07 20:10:26 Post subject:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, CCSO has a few, and I stress few, good people. For the most part all of them I have delt with are major A-holes...... It's no wander people don't take them seriously.... PC is SUCH a poo hole I would never live there.... I would pay 5 times the taxes to not live there...

Your just now figuring this out? That is why we get all of NPPD, FMPD, LCSO, and SCSO's rejects. We are a melting pot of the idiots!

Only because poeple like you make us look like a melting pot in public forum. Try saying something nice about CCSO and if you cannot, maybe you should leave the agency yourself.

I have left to go to NPPD and it is 100% better working here and with the SSO. We have a great relationship with them. Looking back on CCSO, it was the worst mistake of mylife.

I'll say one think positive, thanks for taking all the idiots that can't be cops anywhere else!!! We owe you.

It's all relative. I work for NPPD and I enjoy it there. We have our knuckleheads just like anywhere else. The majority of CCSO guys I've had the fortune of working alongside during city/county border stuff have been awesome. Ya can't judge an agency by the knuckleheads that haven't gotten themselves fired yet. Staffing issues require that they be hired anyway :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It's all relative. I work for NPPD and I enjoy it there. We have our knuckleheads just like anywhere else. The majority of CCSO guys I've had the fortune of working alongside during city/county border stuff have been awesome. Ya can't judge an agency by the knuckleheads that haven't gotten themselves fired yet. Staffing issues require that they be hired anyway :P :P

Well said.

Since when am I going to worry about getting sucked into a NPPD vs. CCSO argument?

This 1 person, who seems to be the champion (or clown) for everything wrong in this department is probably not even a cop. Since when do we hire rejects from everywhere else. Lately our new hires have been guys with over 25 years of experience from up north. To be honest, and I can't believe i'm saying this, but I think we've been doing a great job at new hires.

Maybe our "clown" should run for Sheriff, or goto NPPD so he can talk smack about that department.

Right

Seeing as those the couple times I have had run ins with NPPD I have dealt with the same officer, who knows I am also LEO and has treated me like crap. Once telling me he would taze my in my hot tub if my friends and I don't quiet down and the other time he made me loose $300.00 on an accident because he refused to write a report. Just like every agency you have a few bad ones and the rest great!

Maybe you should have shut up then. Are you familar with the muncipal noise ordinance?

Hey JD, you need to learn how to spell. And while you are learning that, learn to lay off the fork too honey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast