Re: Knock it off

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeping
    Quote Originally Posted by R Perez
    You will do what you are told.
    and you will like me ..or else
    Hey what happend to Adam's "stripes". Oh yea, I remember, he is not in with the RP's " In Crowd". See yah stripes..........
    Ummm...how about this? Is there an opening? I bet you said the same thing about Chuck....who happened to be #1 and DID get his stripes. Stripes are EARNED...what a concept. Let's see what kind of apple Adam is.... (pardon the pun).....certainly he wouldn't blog crap on here, would he???? No, I just can't imagine anyone who would want to become a supervisor stoop to the levels here on this forum. Anyway, there is no "in crowd" its called BROTHERHOOD!
    RP posts here as well as all his "buddies" so why cant a prospective Sgt.
    I have no idea if A. posts here but pleeeeeeeeeez dont tell me that RP and his posse (that means you) dont. Everyone on the list has more than earned their position long before our ego-maniac chief got here. Brotherhood...Is that the new term for suck up. Your a joke.
    Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!!

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "R Perez":3b18ptj4
    Hey what happend to Adam's "stripes". Oh yea, I remember, he is not in with the RP's " In Crowd". See yah stripes..........
    Ummm...how about this? Is there an opening? I bet you said the same thing about Chuck....who happened to be #1 and DID get his stripes. Stripes are EARNED...what a concept. Let's see what kind of apple Adam is.... (pardon the pun).....certainly he wouldn't blog crap on here, would he???? No, I just can't imagine anyone who would want to become a supervisor stoop to the levels here on this forum. Anyway, there is no "in crowd" its called BROTHERHOOD!
    I have no idea if A. posts here but pleeeeeeeeeez dont tell me that RP and his posse (that means you) dont. Everyone on the list has more than earned their position long before our ego-maniac chief got here. Brotherhood...Is that the new term for suck up. Your a joke.
    Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:3b18ptj4]
    Thanks chief...I will.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous":1vd2ukvu
    Quote Originally Posted by "R Perez":1vd2ukvu
    Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:1vd2ukvu]
    Thanks chief...I will.[/quote:1vd2ukvu]
    We ALL think those Sgt Chevrons were ment for Officer Kojerk but this blog kept RP from promoting a suck-up who was not qualified and he and HR "bent" the rules but the right pressure kept them from doing another wrong. The Brotherhood did the right thing as usual.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous":3hiuwi86
    Quote Originally Posted by "R Perez":3hiuwi86
    Hey Chief and Ed, is the city just paying you to sit and answer these blogs? When you don't like what someone says you just say Bla, Bla or say someone is drinking? Do you really think by those childish remarks people aren't going to look into what is going on there? My guess you two are scared to death BSO will take over. You know that you would be finished. Don't you think people know what you have been doing? Smarten up.
    Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:3hiuwi86]
    Thanks chief...I will.[/quote:3hiuwi86]

[quote=Christopher Dobbins][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Weeping":xk60zyk7
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous":xk60zyk7
    Quote Originally Posted by "R Perez":xk60zyk7
    Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:xk60zyk7]
    Thanks chief...I will.[/quote:xk60zyk7]
    We ALL think those Sgt Chevrons were ment for Officer Kojerk but this blog kept RP from promoting a suck-up who was not qualified and he and HR "bent" the rules but the right pressure kept them from doing another wrong. The Brotherhood did the right thing as usual.[/quote:xk60zyk7]

Does "bent" mean what I think it means?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345