Posted: 11/12/07 20:42:03 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Vet you are a big loser, I would bet your not a member of the FOP. Your on that list of cowards that quit. You'll also eat your crap pie and grin to your other master. You know that guy in IA. Here comes the list.............................................. .................................................. ...
I find it most humorous that you would call any so-called brother or sister a coward for making any kind of financial decision that has nothing to do with you or your family. I am a member of the FOP and have been so for decades, sport. You say you would not follow me or anyone like me into "battle", what battle have you seen. I've been shot at, Ive done the shooting, Ive been there for others shootings, I've been beat up, spit at, punched, kicked, crashed into, and nearly set ablaze by a gas bomb in south St. Pete in 96. I have been hospitalized for this job many a time as well. So just because I oppose how the FOP now handles this issue you're going to call me a coward? Son I doubt you have been here long enough to count your time as a cop in years yet. Last I checked we live in the United States of America, a land where we do not have to agree with the boss, the party, or our fellow employees. Maybe you need a lesson in democracy. SPC or USF offer great American National Government courses, tiger. You go ahead and post whatever list you are talking about, you won't see my name on it. But you will fuel the flames of FOP's loss and the PBA's gain. But champ, you are one crazy little guy with a self inflated ego and misguided sense of loyalty. Frank does not need to defend himself as a cop, and surely does not need you to do it for him. But the FOP's actions have sucked, or so it seems. So I'm sorry if I am a little pissed off about that, but it's a free country, love it or leave it, ace.