Missing COLA - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Missing COLA

To the 2nd above post, well said after 33 yrs I held a sign and all I got was a hard time, I guess that I was not in Gradys click, like some of the good old boys !!

heres your sign....

bet you wont fall for that trick again...

dont be like cattle...led to slaughter..

The only sign I like is the county line sign I'm passing as I'm getting the hell outta here every chance I get!

i think you people need to SHUT UP!!!! SHERIFF JUDD is doing all he can to represent us well in the public eye and TO make us one of the most professional agency's in the U.S. I think you people need to go and work for another sheriff and see how different you will be treated. I appreciate the way my sheriff acknowledges me when he see me.

Through experience I know that we have one of the best Sheriff's on this side of the Mississippi. So go out and get some experience with another sheriff then come back and talk smack about the sheriff, but until then STFU......

YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF BABIES, ALWAYS WANTING THINGS YOUR WAY.....IF YOU WANT THAT, THEN GO AND GET YOUR OWN BUSINESS THEN GIVE YOURSELF A COLA RAISE.

message to above poster, named frank. frank, you obviously are one of the pathetic souls on the promotion elegibility list. problem is, if you want credit for the above post, you need to leave your name and member number so that you can get proper praise during the next staff meeting.

believe it or not frank, the cost of living has increased for the rest of us. it would be nice to receive a "cola" increase to help offset it a bit. you talk of other agencies that we need to compare ourselves with. ok, let's compare. first comparison should be pay scales. enough said.

so take your "apple polishing" elsewhere frank. we don't need it here. don't worry, i'm sure it will pay off for you soon and you'll be promoted. with or without the necessary merit and skills needed.

Yeah Frank got get promoted by King Grady LOL !!!

If you want to really complain you idiots, why don't you go up to brass row and make an appointment to sit down with the sheriff and air out all your lame excuses why you're not happy here at the great PCSO to him. then lets see how far you go, you big dummies. never happy, just love to whine and complain about everything. the job is not perfect, but what job is? go out and get another job, we will replace you....BELIEVE THAT!!

The market is tight out there, and just knowing that a person that has no college experience came come here and get a starting salary making more than a lot of college grads with master degrees.

YOU whiners on this DUMB site are probably slackers anyway....go work your calls and shut up!!!

Retiree go somewhere and use the 9mm or 45 they gave you when you retired on yourself and make us all happy.............please. Oh you probably didn't retire from here because you probably was a slacker also and we fired you so you went to another agency and retired from there. Thats why you don't like the sheriff.

"Frank"...those comments about using the handgun are inappropriate. You should be ashamed of yourself. You should look into the case where the adult lady on myspace was harassing the teenage girl who lived nearby...

Frank,
    I was on your side until you suggested a deputy take his/her own life. You don't deserve to work here if that's how you feel. We're here to serve and protect. What kind of protection were you just offering?? I agree there's alot of whining that goes on at this agency but that's no way to put an end to it. Shame on you!!!

FRANK

FRANK YOU SOUND LIKE A JUDD-I-KNIGHT OR BRASS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast