Silly Savaiko - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Silly Savaiko

Re: Silly Savaiko

who is this forbes guy, and is he on crack. silver lakes is a crappy place to live. you'll pay a lot on your mortgage, and hoa, then deal with hoa's that call 911 for stupid parking calls. you bust your arce off to get nice things for your home, and then some punk breaks into your house, and steals everything. or better yet, your neighbors kids bring in some gang members into the area, and have a shoot out in front of your home. yeah, real nice place to live. im moving to vermont.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    who is this forbes guy, and is he on crack. silver lakes is a crappy place to live. you'll pay a lot on your mortgage, and hoa, then deal with hoa's that call 911 for stupid parking calls. you bust your arce off to get nice things for your home, and then some punk breaks into your house, and steals everything. or better yet, your neighbors kids bring in some gang members into the area, and have a shoot out in front of your home. yeah, real nice place to live. im moving to vermont.
    I like living in the city, I got a new car a shiny new badge and can go 40 and sleep on my couch.

I like living in the city, I got a new car a shiny new badge and can go 40 and sleep on my couch.
    its better than sleeping in your car

Quote Originally Posted by 123

Hey, thaty's pretty good, seeing the 2 sides to him dehumanizes him all the more. :evil:

Is 666 still on the payroll?

Just see him sending out the dont blame me for MIS policy emails lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Monarch Lakes

Hey, thaty's pretty good, seeing the 2 sides to him dehumanizes him all the more. :evil:

Can someone fire this bumb and fix the pool cars for us people that work. Maybe the ugly dude should give up his one traffic stop a day on my way to work late again unmarked car so we cna use it.

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

With all the new moves does anyone know where Satan :devil: will land again. Please, Please Please keep him off the road. It has been soooo great out here with him hanging out at his home on duty all day. WE can even put up a sign up sheet to donate time to keep him home with his WOW green columbian secretary that is useless.

L

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Monarch Lakes

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast