TO: CHUCK HABER - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TO: CHUCK HABER

I got an idea why dont we civilianize the administration corporals position. How bout it GRUMPY, that would be a some savings in this office.

Sure, why not? :wink:

how about training ,do we need a certified leo as a personal trainer at the new gym,what a waste

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy
    Sure, why not? :wink:
    No way, I don't think that would work. One they wont pay PBA dues, two they will be smarter than the rest of us, and C we don't have admin. Cpls anymore. The sheriff put them back on the street, damn if only the union could have saved them.

Sure we dont have admin cpls anymore, there called traffic cpls instead, wink wink. Like were fooled by the name change.

And so it Begins

AHH, the Union. Now it begins. The process of pointing out what positions should be civilianized. No matter those in the positions are probably Union members. Now the "Brotherhood" starts the "get rid of them and give it to me" phase.

Yea, we can save money by eleminating them and then we can split the booty. Let's see, we can start with Crime Prevention, yea, they don't serve a purpose anyway.

Hey, what about Admin Corporals. Yea, afterall, everyone knows they think their better than the rest of us. Let's do them so they have to do a real job for a change.

Oh, almost forgot, we can do away with those Motors. What purpose do they serve. Yea, them and those Dog Handlers. Whens the last time either of them voluntered to take a report call.

You know what? Why are we in the Port. What a joke. Let's get rid of those guys too, and the boat guys with them. Yep, we can do away with all of them. It'll be easy. There are more patrol folks than anybody, so we can win any vote to banish them and save us. Yes sir, we can divide all that extra money. Besides, Tampa hasn't been attacked by a boat since Jose Gaspar!

And so it begins. The "Brotherhood" How refreshing.

Yea, the Bo

Crime Prevention

Dear Guest

In response to your post reference mine and the PBA's stand on the Crime Prevention Bureau. First let me say that I personally have said nothing about the Crime Prevention Bureau. Second, there was no mention of indivduals within the Crime Prevention Bureau. Thirdly the statements made about the Crime Prevention Bureau were not about the individuals but of the policy of the Sheriff's Office in using on-duty deputies at the various charitable events which are not Law Enforcement related. I don't know where you get your information but it is obvious that your not involved in law enforcement and have no investigative skills. If you want to throw stones at me thats fine but don't throw stones at my daughter, she is her own person.

hmmm

I somehow tend to think that taking care of disabled veterans is kind of important don't you?
    When they get better (if they get better) they are perfectly suited for Law Enforcement.
    There IS a shortage that I keep hearing about.
    Lets let them sleep in their cars while they get treatment..
    Or..
    We can have Sheriff Gee step up to the plate and raise money so they have a place to stay..
    Bueller?

Re: hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    I somehow tend to think that taking care of disabled veterans is kind of important don't you?
    When they get better (if they get better) they are perfectly suited for Law Enforcement.
    There IS a shortage that I keep hearing about.
    Lets let them sleep in their cars while they get treatment..
    Or..
    We can have Sheriff Gee step up to the plate and raise money so they have a place to stay..
    Bueller?
    Bond, can they come stay with you and the Barbies?

hmm

They can stay in the Haley House that Brother Gee helped raise money for..
    Another unnecessary project in crime prevention I guess.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast