wyatt burp

Thread: wyatt burp

wyatt burp

Dear burp let me spell it out for you
    #1 full release for Mike it goes something like this
    “Hey sgt I am the president of the PBA I need to go to a very important meeting I need tomorrow off” sgt. “no”
    Hey sgt I am the PBA president I need to attend a discipline hearing down town I need a day off tomorrow. sgt “NO”
    Easy answer to me FULL release.

#2 everyone is getting his or her step raise the question is cost of living AKA COLA that may not be important to you but it is to me. I am max out and have been for years. I stood by and sacrificed last contact as my brothers and sisters were handed fat increases when we righted a longstanding injustice PAY COMPRESSION. So here we are present day and you are telling me you don’t stand behind me wanting a COLA RAISE thanks.
    The sheriff is spending money like he just cracked his trust fund from his dad. I don’t need toys I need money.
    Nothing he has purchased helps me pay my bills.
    I.e. TAXES, INSURANCE, ELECTRIC, GAS the price of which has gone through the roof.
    Also the TAX cuts, which the Governor has just touted, will have a minimum effect on tax revenue and will barely affect the money available to the budget.

Re: wyatt burp

Quote Originally Posted by one more time
    Dear burp let me spell it out for you
    #1 full release for Mike it goes something like this
    “Hey sgt I am the president of the PBA I need to go to a very important meeting I need tomorrow off” sgt. “no”
    Hey sgt I am the PBA president I need to attend a discipline hearing down town I need a day off tomorrow. sgt “NO”
    Easy answer to me FULL release.

#2 everyone is getting his or her step raise the question is cost of living AKA COLA that may not be important to you but it is to me. I am max out and have been for years. I stood by and sacrificed last contact as my brothers and sisters were handed fat increases when we righted a longstanding injustice PAY COMPRESSION. So here we are present day and you are telling me you don’t stand behind me wanting a COLA RAISE thanks.
    The sheriff is spending money like he just cracked his trust fund from his dad. I don’t need toys I need money.
    Nothing he has purchased helps me pay my bills.
    I.e. TAXES, INSURANCE, ELECTRIC, GAS the price of which has gone through the roof.
    Also the TAX cuts, which the Governor has just touted, will have a minimum effect on tax revenue and will barely affect the money available to the budget.
    Hey One More Slime

Your about as dumb as a box of rocks, who cares about that, weve heard it all before , the post was about the wasted time on a news conference.

Did you hear our PBA leader talking about that yesterday. Come on this is the last time I'm going to repond, bro are you really that ignorant or you just pulling my chain :shock: :shock: :shock:

wyatt burp

Who cares about the facts, the real reasons things are happening I do.
    You seem to care more about attack posts, I guess to make you feel like a man.
    Was it your time that was being wasted at the press briefing I think not.
    I do know that most of the supports for the office were on company time because I checked. The pro PBA were all on their time because the office checked.
    The only explanation for your position in my opinion is that you got some soft job somewhere and have not worked in years. Those of us who answer calls 12 hours a day think you are a fool.

I do know that most of the supports for the office were on company time because I checked. The pro PBA were all on their time because the office checked.
    The only explanation for your position in my opinion is that you got some soft job somewhere and have not worked in years. Those of us who answer calls 12 hours a day think you are a fool.
    I surely hope those Cpls & others present plan on turning in some leave slips. 99% of them had no reason to be at the SOC at that time and they are all on video. Since they continually harass the PBA Reps, I'm sure the PBA will be checking payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I surely hope those Cpls & others present plan on turning in some leave slips. 99% of them had no reason to be at the SOC at that time and they are all on video. Since they continually harass the PBA Reps, I'm sure the PBA will be checking payroll.
    I hope they check the payroll because when they compare the two, it will show that these deputies and corporals work more than 5 days in the year.

I hope they check the payroll because when they compare the two, it will show that these deputies and corporals work more than 5 days in the year.
    Maybe if one side stops acting like a child the other will follow............hint hint hint

It is obvious that Wyatt Burp, Gold Bond and the likes are all a bunch of suck a##es. I suggest we do not respond to any of their post and let them piss amongst themselves. If they come on to one of our post, don't respond and start a new post. Let's see how many new names a few lemings can come up with when no one let's them play.