Roundup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roundup

I doesn't matter what game we bing becuase OCSO or OPD either has the event rigged or the freakin judges will call BS safety violations .... But it doesnt matter anyway our department has choosen to boycot your BS event anyway! FYI no matter what you may say EVERYONE knowns your a bunch of cheaters!

A bad craftsman always blames his tools, or the judges.

At least the Estonians are good losers. Their excuse for shooting all the hostages in the hostage rescue... "We leave no witnesses".

Poor craftsman...whatever, more like poor planning by the vent coordinators, like the sniper that shot the conex box six times becuase it was the only thing he could find that was red to shoot at....

please understand that months of training, begging for the funds to come to Orlando and compete, time away from families, patrol officers to take our calls because we were gone, alot goes into SRI and it effects alot of people. When teams show up and the event is not explained or set up effectively then the home team places first and second how do you expect us to feel....Just admit it the blind event was leaked out Im a COP I know how Cops are, we have a heard it "If you aint cheatin' you aint tryin".

All teams want is a level plying field. :evil:

round up

I am ashamed (as a swat member) to read the postings that call fellow officers liars and cheats. This is a competition which is meant to bring out the best of the best. My prayer is that this stops and we all remember what side we are on....tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12