Roundup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roundup

Roundup

I have been competing at Roundup for many years and I have always been forced to accept the favoritism toward OCSO. I have always felt it was a conflict of interest to develop and judge your own event. Now that OCSO has made their 1st event "Blind" it's ridiculous! I hope for one minute your 3 teams stars - stripes -bars- whatever, when you all place 1 2- 3 in the event you can do it with pride because all your piers out there all know your full of crap! BLIND EVENT come on that’s a bunch of garbage!

You must be retarded.

OCSO didnt even compete last year, and placed 6-7 in 2005.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Hot Rod..This posting makes no sense. You and your team, If it's true you have been competing, know the events before they happen every year. Training might be in order. You can't just see the list of events and say ..ok..lets go compete. I believe our facility is open for anyone to use and train on. How about taking a trip to the range and TRAIN!! If you have a problem how you believe things are judged..then put it in writing and come up with a solution. Don't sit and cry here. SWAT is not known for crying over things like this. You are supposed to be the best of the best in your agency. Show it and make things happen. If you are as good as you think you are, then you should STAND OUT in the competition and no matter who is judging the event will see that. Don't come on this site and question our integrity. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Red Dog

Im sticking with him being retarded. :lol:

Hows 6?

Roundup results

My goes hats off to OPD and OCSO's performance on events 2-5 but the fact that OPD and OCSO scored 1 and 2 in the blind event is nothing short of suspect. And as far as scheduling a DAY (1) to come to the range and train the single 3 hour block that OCSO allowed our team to come over and train along with the four other teams that were scheduled that day was less that sufficient. I understand that you are 'blind" to the obstacles that other teams face because they do not apply to you and yours.

This blog is not meant to shame OPD or OCSO, both are great agencies with excellent operators. But please understand that it is extremely frustrating to other teams, and trust me...there is plenty of discontent, just ask teams like LAPD and Dallas SWAT they refuse to compete due to favoritism. I just hope that SRI does away with any blind events in the future, it's clear that this one was a disaster!

In the big picture we are all brothers and sisters and I wish nothing but good will toward all that competed. Congradulations to OCSO on an excellent SRI.

Despite what you may think, the blind events were blind to everybody, including OCSO/OPD. One of our teams didnt even get to run until 0430hrs, and had no idea what to expect.

And some teams don't compete because they might not win, and that would damage their ego.

roundup

If Orange County has the stones to say they didn't know the layout of the "blind" event then they are not only cheaters, but they are liars too.

You can choose not to belive it, but its true.

Hows about next year you just bring your A game and maybe win, instead of *****ing when you loose?

roundup

It's real easy to bring your A game when it's your home field. I've got a question for you. If your such bada$$es why is it when your go to other competitions besides roundup you do so $hitty?

Probably the same reason our teams sometimes do shitty at home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast