Recent News Conference
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Recent News Conference

Two of our infamous PBA (Law Enforcement) members throw their cajones on the table by showing up at their employers home office to protest the Sheriff because of staffing shortages. I have to give it to them, they have some "balls".

I think they forgot that this office is the one who gives them a paycheck every two weeks. Gave them a job PERIOD!! Now they want to utilize the media to help fix the problems that "they" (PBA) sees. Well surprise, surprise, the Sheriff knows that there is a staffing issue and that is why he has asked for more deputies through the County Commission. I don't see any of the PBA members going out and recruiting people for this agency. Appears to me that our "PIE" eating deputy is only concerned about getting raises for himself.

Furthermore, our LEO PBA President had his panty caught in a wad when the media was told that he has only worked 5 days this entire year. I guess if we are having staffing shortages, don't you think our PBA president should be out helping his fellow deputies, instead of eating pies at the District. Then when the Office has light duty deputies report to the communications center, he is miraculously recovered and "hits" the street or I mean "rolls" onto the streets.

Oh by the way, did you notice that I said there were only (2) PBA, Law Enforcement Deputies there. The rest were a couple of detention personnel and people who don't even work at the Sheriff's Office. Then they hold up signs that said, "BE OUR 911" and "PLEASE HELP THE DEPUTIES". You have got to be kidding me!!!

Congratulations to the (28) deputies, corporals, sergeants and others who went to the press conference to support the Sheriff. Thank you for your loyalty.

Fellow Deputies and Corporals....This is your PBA and how they represent you. Don't you think it's about time we give "OUR" Sheriff a chance. He gets voted in and was never given an opportunity to make his promises come true because the PBA feels that they should be in charge.

If you were in charge of this agency, wouldn't you like to be given the opportunity to lead and not have "malcontent" employees trying to take over. Let's get rid of the PBA and give Sheriff David Gee and his staff a chance.

Well said!!!!!!!

It won't be long before their gone!!!

The union so called leaders are trying to save themselves!!!!

Re: Recent News Conference

Quote Originally Posted by BOO BOO
    Two of our infamous PBA (Law Enforcement) members throw their cajones on the table by showing up at their employers home office to protest the Sheriff because of staffing shortages. I have to give it to them, they have some "balls".

I think they forgot that this office is the one who gives them a paycheck every two weeks. Gave them a job PERIOD!! Now they want to utilize the media to help fix the problems that "they" (PBA) sees. Well surprise, surprise, the Sheriff knows that there is a staffing issue and that is why he has asked for more deputies through the County Commission. I don't see any of the PBA members going out and recruiting people for this agency. Appears to me that our "PIE" eating deputy is only concerned about getting raises for himself.

Furthermore, our LEO PBA President had his panty caught in a wad when the media was told that he has only worked 5 days this entire year. I guess if we are having staffing shortages, don't you think our PBA president should be out helping his fellow deputies, instead of eating pies at the District. Then when the Office has light duty deputies report to the communications center, he is miraculously recovered and "hits" the street or I mean "rolls" onto the streets.

Oh by the way, did you notice that I said there were only (2) PBA, Law Enforcement Deputies there. The rest were a couple of detention personnel and people who don't even work at the Sheriff's Office. Then they hold up signs that said, "BE OUR 911" and "PLEASE HELP THE DEPUTIES". You have got to be kidding me!!!

Congratulations to the (28) deputies, corporals, sergeants and others who went to the press conference to support the Sheriff. Thank you for your loyalty.

Fellow Deputies and Corporals....This is your PBA and how they represent you. Don't you think it's about time we give "OUR" Sheriff a chance. He gets voted in and was never given an opportunity to make his promises come true because the PBA feels that they should be in charge.

If you were in charge of this agency, wouldn't you like to be given the opportunity to lead and not have "malcontent" employees trying to take over. Let's get rid of the PBA and give Sheriff David Gee and his staff a chance.

The Sheriff can step up and make his promises come true at any time, GETER DONE.

I have a question. Were the so called 20 deputies on the clock?

Thanks Corporal, we already know how full of crap you are. we already heard you at the press conference today and whining in the hallways for the last sevaral weeks. Do you ever get any police work done, or are you too busy jostling for petition signatures. Unless you have had 2 surgeries on your knees, you have no room to talk. please come up with some new lines and cheap shots, these same ones are getting old. Let the votes be counted so that we can get back to trying to solidify a contract that is good for all, not just you Corporal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

I have a question. Were the so called 20 deputies on the clock?
    oooooooooooh time to get those leave slips in to Kronos.

Yeah, you all were there while the rest of the deputies were handling calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Souls
    Well said!!!!!!!

It won't be long before their gone!!!

The union so called leaders are trying to save themselves!!!!
    When you speak the truth there is nothing to save. The Union made me proud today. I was not impressed with whatever cpl it was that said we were offered a 5% raise this year. I dont think it was even close.

It was rather embarassing to tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Thanks Corporal, we already know how full of crap you are. we already heard you at the press conference today and whining in the hallways for the last sevaral weeks. Do you ever get any police work done, or are you too busy jostling for petition signatures. Unless you have had 2 surgeries on your knees, you have no room to talk. please come up with some new lines and cheap shots, these same ones are getting old. Let the votes be counted so that we can get back to trying to solidify a contract that is good for all, not just you Corporal.

Yes and your right the poor Cpl hasn't yet had the chance to walk through those magical gates at the SOC like Mike did and get HEALED :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast