D$%K of the Month Award - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Have you people gone totally insane? Stop promoting Sergeants to the rank of Major all have failed. There is a Captains position for a reason. We have perfectly capable captains that could all do better at the Majors position than KP.

Guest 101, you are right, it should be given to captains not Seargants. But then again, this is NMB and things are done a little differently here. This is the breakdown of KP's promotion as Dep. Chief Loizzo (rank at the time) stated in a packed roll call room. At the request of Beverly Hobson, we are promoting Kevin Prescott to Major since she wants to see a black man in the command staff. Not once did she mention it was because he was the most qualified amongst every supervisor, it was because the color of his skin. So thats why we say promote JE. Since they want a black male in the command staff, he would be the best man for the job. He leads his professional career with integrity, courage, wisdom, and strong moral and ethical values. He expects the same from his crew and he treats them with respect. His priority is the safety of his crew and he provides the tools for his men to carry out their jobs. KP, I'm sorry homie, but you ain't like that. The perception for you is liability, liability, liability. Although that might not be true, like I've learned since the day I got here, perception is everything and is often greater than reality. Peace.

Please submit your award nominations by Nov. 25th.

Thanks In Advance,

Award Committee

rat man

rat man aka rat boy gets the award for the month of november.

interview skills......hahha hahah ahha . now we know why you never made an arrest on the road.

First Place and Runner Up

I nominate the mod for deleting the entire K9 interview comments. Runner up..... Ratboy

I thought the moderator was supposed to be neutral! Obviously that is not true. I second the nomination for the moderator to win the award. Okay everyone we can post about anything we want, we can bash people, use profanity and post obscene pics the moderator will not remove any of that! BUT YOU CANNOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT K9! Great job moderator keep up the great censorship. You are the next Major for NMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Guest 101, you are right, it should be given to captains not Seargants. But then again, this is NMB and things are done a little differently here. This is the breakdown of KP's promotion as Dep. Chief Loizzo (rank at the time) stated in a packed roll call room. At the request of Beverly Hobson, we are promoting Kevin Prescott to Major since she wants to see a black man in the command staff. Not once did she mention it was because he was the most qualified amongst every supervisor, it was because the color of his skin. So thats why we say promote JE. Since they want a black male in the command staff, he would be the best man for the job. He leads his professional career with integrity, courage, wisdom, and strong moral and ethical values. He expects the same from his crew and he treats them with respect. His priority is the safety of his crew and he provides the tools for his men to carry out their jobs. KP, I'm sorry homie, but you ain't like that. The perception for you is liability, liability, liability. Although that might not be true, like I've learned since the day I got here, perception is everything and is often greater than reality. Peace.
    And they wonder why he cannot look you in the eyes while he tells you how much he cares. ABOUT WHAT beside himself?

Propel, I dont know why you are talking crap about Rat-Boy, It's actually Mouse-Boy (According to MP Pons). Mouse-Boy actually made alot of 39's when he was on the road, including two of the biggest 52 arrests on self-initiated traffic stops. He may be an STA and a GB (Golden-Boy), but he looks out for his guys and has never tried to bone anyone. Oh, maybe except for Fogie (K9) Hahahahahaha................We Love You Mousey!!

hmm can i go to this school to better myself as a cop sgt, sure, capt sure, KP hell no u already went to a school a year ago....

KP for D#$K

The good news is, the Drop passed. The bad news, we have 28 new contestants in the d@#k of the month contest!

All of whom are equally qualified, so it will be almost impossible to declare a true winner. We may have our first 28 way tie in the history of mankind. :twisted:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast