D$%K of the Month Award - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I wish:
    I wish I was an Administrator, because I would never use my own leave.
    I wish I was an Administrator, because I would never be in IA.
    I wish I was an Administrator, because I would work 4 hour days.
    I wish I was an Adminsitrator, because I would take 3 hour lunches.
    Most importantly I wish I was promoted for reasons other than being qualified.

YES !

Question: Why are you going to dispan motors KP.

Reply: Well bud, have you ever heard the story about the monkeys on the power line?

WHAT A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-39--running man

KP have you lost a prisoner lately??????

Re: 09-39--running man

Quote Originally Posted by Island Man
    KP have you lost a prisoner lately??????
    KP lost a prisoner? When.... I dont believe you!

When he worked for Miami Beach, he was also given a choice to resign or be terminated. Now he's in charge of a division, like they say, one man's junk is another man's treasure.......

Yep, too bad we all know what he really is and how he got his position. It sure wasnt by earning it. By the way has he finished his degree, the troops havent heard any news that he did. He has only been working on it for how many years now ? Oh GD I am so stressed I need to go for a ride !

How would you feel if you knew you did not get a postion based on your merit? Would you still take it? Yes Yes Yes you would. You are all just jealous of him. Dont worry KP I got your back!

Ladies and Gentlemen: KP is not going to change. KP is going to continue with his BS. KP only cares about power, money, and liability. KP do not take it the wrong way, but you will never understand what it means to make your troops happy.

Why? I can not really understand. I guess you had a bad experience in Miami Beach and it has tormented you.

Please make a change. Maybe you should take some advice form JE. Because if the chief would have came to roll call and said she was promoting JE cause of his skin color, I would have said, thank you lord I don’t care what the reason was but we have someone with a good head on his shoulder. You in the other hand are hated. Why, look at your attitude, no confidence, and most important NO BALLS.

And yes, you do read LEO AFFAIRS.

Please shove the FBI and other BS schools of psychology in you ass. That crap dose not work around here. Any other ADMIN person readings this, take notes you all don’t stay far behind.

True dat, move KP back to Sgt. and promote JE to Major, he is a cops cop, not a liability beeeeaaacccccccchhhhhhhh that talks like he thinks he's smart, your a jackarse KP.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast