Joey's Watching... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I agree 100% RamRod. How funny is that nothing happened when we found out he did that. But if it was me or someone newer we would have been written up or basically black balled. WTF is that shit. Handle your calls FAT ASS! BTW RamRod i know who you are....LOL...shh your secret is safe with me.

The funny thing is, is that they all think they are slick when they pull $hit like that. It just makes them look more and more like a steamy pile of $hit and then they wonder why nobody respects them. Notice how nobody is bashing anyone for actually doing their job and handling their zones...It's funny how the same names keep popping up time and time again. All these people can't be wrong. Wake up, LOSERS!! :twisted:

:wink: :wink: A bit Newbie

"I'm Watching You!!"

"I'm Watching you!!!"

Ok I'll give you a hint....New Sgt, Still on probation, likes to hang out with Joey and Paul Bunyan.

I still haven't stopped laughing! :lol: Best two posts on the forum.

Hey what did they call that guy from total recall that had the mutant in his chest..... "Quuuuuuuuuuade!" No... nobody... kind of the same.... no.

:shock:

ok i get the whole joey thing but who the hell is it"??

cry babies

MIRAMAR IS NOT ONLY THE BEST DEPARTMENT IN THE WHOLE STATE, IT ALSO HAS THE HONOR OF HAVING THE BIGEST NUMBER OF CRY BABIES IN TH USA

Who is Joey

Joey is Capt BG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast