Joey's Watching...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Joey's Watching...

Someone needs to get the ball rolling for the White Alpha Squad.....Poor SOB's. From What I hear, it's just as bad as "The Bravo Soap Opera". If you're not in with the "Good Ol' Boys" (BG, RD, AL, JB, SC) or God forbid have an opinion about something,....you are tossed out and BlackBalled like a piece of crap (TT, AH, just to name a couple). Also being completely mistreated and disrespected. It's so funny how all of white squad so coincedentally wants to now come to the Other Side....I guess the Grass is ....GREENER..... HAPPY SHIFT BIDS!!!

It really is a shame that that there is a heavan and a hell difference between sides (word on the street). There are going to be tumble weeds blowing across the white side bid sheet.

Hold on, let me give you the answer before someone else does.... You are a slug and you can get a job elsewhere (because we have so many qualified applicants in the pipeline we can afford to lose you). Also, why dont you stop posting anonymously and tell us who you are or come see me face to face (so we can trash talk behind your back, give you a label or limit your career) because I'm willing to help you solve these problems.

Admin. is well aware of the widespread unhappiness (not everyone) on the white side. They isolated one of the problems. There is still alot of work to be done. Hopefully Admin is starting to act contrary to the middle paragraph.

By the way...WHO IS JOEY????

Joey is a certain Captain with a kangaroo pouch in the front of his body. Maybe thats why they kicked him off motors because he continued to break the springs on the bike (ie) former-T1

I like joey. Look at it this way. If you were ever on a plane that crashed on a snow peaked mountain in the middle of the swiss alps his body would sustain life for days maybe even months.

Jory isn't the former T1...Joey is the little nub in the kangaroo pouch

I think Joey is SC, aka Farva.

marsupial
    1. (Science: zoology) Having a pouch for carrying the immature young; of or pertaining to the marsupialia.

jo·ey (jō'ē)
    n. Australian., pl. -eys.
    A young animal, especially a baby kangaroo

That was one of the funniest things to date that I've read on here. Almost worthy of a Leo Affairs EMMY!

Brooks you are a trip!

So it is safe to say that the person in question has an immature "nub"?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast