10-50 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-50

How fast would a marked unit have to be going in order to be stopped?
    I would have to think pretty fast....so maybe the focus in the wrong place?

Give me a name, a unit number or something better than the vague description to go on and then I'll believe this crap.....

OM and AV should be ashamed of themselves...trying to hide their shortcomings by making up BS about other officers....you should both end up on DW's squad and spend a year in the depths of hell.

By the way AV how many stations do you get with those satellite dish ears you have?

Hey everyone,

Just to give you a heads up on how I got involved in this. I know a NMB officer who was advised by one of thier Det's that they got pulled over, and written a ticket for speeding. This Det was in an un marked unit, and ID himself as a 37 for NMB. I found out who it was, and we got it taken care of. AV advised me that her BF had the same incident while he was in his marked car, but just given a warning. I dont know who pulled him over, and I really never tryed to find out, nor would I make it up. If you dont believe me go to records and look it up.

was it a T-unit that wrote the 37

It is amazing that you people would turn against your own officers when they are trying to tell you only what they have heard from other AGENCIES. Yes, thats right AGENCIES. That means more than one agency has claimed they have been pulled over by a Miramar officer in their marked police unit. Don't you think that would mean there might be a little truth to what they're saying. Lord knows in this line of work rumors and stories get passed on and along they way they become more extravagant and unbelievable. But most of the time there is a small bit of truth behind them. THINK ABOUT IT!

i honestly do not believe that any road patrol officer would have the odasity to pull over another unit.

It was definetly a sgt or higher up. Couldve been Sgt JS because he was driving a marked unit for awhile and he's just about clueless

everyone's motivation for being a sgt should be to look at sgt JS
    "if he can do it anyone can!"

u r all idiots...it had to be DW he is the only sob who would do that...have fun with him OM and AV...he is exactly what you both deserve.

I think uridiots is one of those people who greew up getting rejected by all the hot chicks and picked on by bullies...now that he has a badge (or posting on this page impersonating a LEO) he thinks he's the law. He's been goin around dissing people because they have myspace pages. Also because he was probably blown off or knows he could never get with the people he insults. Hey uridiots....GROW UP!

Stop...he/she didn't diss someone for having a myspace page....oh the nerve...he should lose his certificate...he/she must not be cool enough to "get with" the people he insults but maybe, just maybe he/she wouldn't want to get with those people...maybe, just maybe he/she is right...You are idiots

Quote Originally Posted by LTD
    i honestly do not believe that any road patrol officer would have the odasity to pull over another unit.

It was definetly a sgt or higher up. Couldve been Sgt JS because he was driving a marked unit for awhile and he's just about clueless

everyone's motivation for being a sgt should be to look at sgt JS
    "if he can do it anyone can!"
    What type of cars do your SGTS normally drive ?

Sgts Cars

Sgts usually drive the explorer type suv and some of them hate them however JS was driving a regular patrol car for a while because his vehicle was in the shop for repair

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast