10-50
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-50

10-50

Ok this discussion was brought up like a few months ago which was about one of own pulling over another marked police unit from another jurisdiction.

who did it?

and please give us the facts and the real story

The Miramar Ghost...

Okay, where do I begin....A lot of research was put into trying to find the Culprit that pulled over an NMB marked unit that lives in the city. The NMB officer in question could only provide vauge info. Well...You bet your @$$ that if I got pulled over by a marked unit by another marked unit I would for sure know who that person was, along with a unit number.....THAT'S IF I EVEN PULLED OVER AT ALL!! LMAO! So I think that this person made it up in an attempt to start some kind of retaliation issue between departments. That's just my opinion though.

I believe the officer from NMB is full of excrement...none of the officers working nights with radar would pull over a marked unit...the fact that he said he got stopped and berated and can't provide a name or a unit number just a vague decription which could be applied to half the department should lead any rational person to the conclusion he is basically a liar.

We should ask AV i believe it was her boyfriend or minimum a friend of hers

!!!!!

From what I heard, it was AV's bf and she said it was someone from the green alpha.

Where was he stopped???? Would have to be west, nobody east has radar I don't think....West side JS, MD and RW are the only ones with radar that I know of...don't think any of those guys would do that...sounds like a load of steamy crap to me...a newbe wanting to get attention perhaps????

That was the most left field thing I ever heard in my career here!!!! What someones motivation for making up a BS story like that is way beyond me. We all know the person who started the rumor has a big mouth and doesnt know when to be quiet, but that was just obsurd.

Basically what she did was insult her 94 before she ever even needed one. How can someone with one day on even think to stir shyte like that.

"Cancel her, I'll be 10-4"

Upon further review my guess would be MD. He runs radar in the area the guy was pulled over in.

Quote Originally Posted by notso
    Upon further review my guess would be MD. He runs radar in the area the guy was pulled over in.
    Based on the lie given, the fake info would point to MD. The funny thing is, it would never even cross that guys mind to pull a stunt like that.

Unless the liar has a secret crush on him and this is her kindergarden way of showing it.

Other then that, her motivation is way beyond me

Thanks you 51-94, whoever you are, for thinking so highly of me.

I do run radar at night. The location varies so I could have been running it in the area mentioned. %95 of the time there is another unit with me and we don't even move for a marked unit.

I have been asked by several people if I did it. The answer is no.

I am not gonna take shots at AV or her boyfriend, they are LEO's and if they said it happened then it must have, but it wasn't me.

Thank you and have a good day!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast