GPS - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GPS

WOW! 51-94 has a dictionary!!!!!!!!

Look up this word for me.....sphincter.

Urethral sphincter: The muscular mechanism that controls the retention and release of notso from the bladder. There are, in fact, two urethral sphincters:

Internal sphincter: Part of the muscular bladder wall acts as the internal urethral sphincter and prevents notso from leaving the bladder to enter the urethra. This sphincter cannot be willfully controlled but is under automatic (involuntary) control by the brain.
    External sphincter: A layer of muscle, called the urogenital diaphragm, supplies support for the contents of the pelvis and acts as the external urethral sphincter. It provides a second means of stopping the escape of notso from the body. This sphincter is under voluntary control

Now beat it company man, I mean, notso

wow you should have been a doctor...bet you sit all night in your squad car studying up on GPS, AVL and Sphincters. You are the sphincter expert. I wish I knew who you were so in case I ever had a sphincter malfunction, be it voluntary or involuntary, I could call you and you could direct me on how to cram something up my sphincter so as to stop the flow. I'm sure you have had plenty of practice doing that.

Actually you should read a little closer. I bet you had no idea the sphincter played such a vital role in your life :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by 51-94
    Urethral sphincter: The muscular mechanism that controls the retention and release of notso from the bladder. There are, in fact, two urethral sphincters:

Internal sphincter: Part of the muscular bladder wall acts as the internal urethral sphincter and prevents notso from leaving the bladder to enter the urethra. This sphincter cannot be willfully controlled but is under automatic (involuntary) control by the brain.
    External sphincter: A layer of muscle, called the urogenital diaphragm, supplies support for the contents of the pelvis and acts as the external urethral sphincter. It provides a second means of stopping the escape of notso from the body. This sphincter is under voluntary control

Ladies and gentleman 51-94 is a trues a$$man

Quote Originally Posted by 51-94

Ladies and gentleman 51-94 is a true a$$man

Quote Originally Posted by notso
    I could call you and you could direct me on how to cram something up my sphincter.
    Wow this forum is taking a whole new turn. Now the brass want us to direct them how how to F*ck themselves. I'm impressed, usually it's the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by notso
    Look up this word for me.....sphincter.
    Ladies and Gentlemen....It's looks to me like notso is "@$$man". Maybe he has some sort of freaky hobbies. He probably likes to stick large pieces of furniture is his arse too...(That's from the Jerky Boys for those of you who don't get it...)

He will have no idea. As he stated, this is the only job he has ever had. Which means he has no life experience outside of this job. Plus by his posts he is either brass or just a real company man. So, most likely he is either watching the GPS or listening to his radio on his free time.

He also must have been a slug when he was a officer or is a slug now if he bashes someone doing a high risk stop on a suspect vehicle. Even if it turns out to be the wrong one. Anyone who works will do it one time or another.

are you freaking kidding me?!

Quote Originally Posted by 2funny
    While they are at they can implant the internal contraceptive in the females to avoid unwanted FMLA time.
    Maybe your mom should have been implanted with internal contraceptive before she had you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234