Membership meeting at 1900hrs.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Membership meeting at 1900hrs.

What did everyone think of the General membership meeting tonight at 1900hrs.?

Any comments.

meeting notables

Good meeting! Finally had some valid info I hope everyone supports our cause. Senior vargas gets the major pain ass kiss award though we love him and his tight pants.

WHERE WAS JEN? Point proven!

Anyways enough of her (maybe she was making babies)

GO PATS.

FOP 1 PBA 0

Great FOP article. I wish we could have our union show us the same chart. We gave up 15 cops to fund the City Managers office addtions I bet.

Newbe=IDIOT

why the insult?

Quote Originally Posted by reality
    Newbe=IDIOT
    Why the insult to what Newbe said. Typical rep insulting another Officer for having an opinion about one union or another (figure it out they both contain police) or is it the money issues or should I say the misappropriation of money issues?

If the glove fits?

Hey Newbe the reality is that there are ignorant people on here completely against any change or opinions.

not a rep, just someone tired of the new spoon fed generation...all of the info in the fop report is a matter of a little thing called "public record"...nothing special to it...most of it can be found in about 15 minutes...but instead of finding it newbe would rather complain about why somebody hasn't handed it to him/her... I want a golden goose daddy and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoon fed

It was handed to you ass. Look at the link! Grow a set and take action and quit complaining about what other people do to get things resolved.

You're safe to say your not a rep (probably an correct statement) even our reps aren't? :idea:

ok wiseguy, there is a link there for our cities financials...ooohhhh when you finish using your hands to pull your head out of your arse send me a reply.....

[quote="reality"]ok wiseguy, there is a link there for our cities financials...ooohhhh when you finish using your hands to pull your head out of your arse send me a reply.....[/quote

That's your job and the union that is supposed to have your ducks in a row prior to negotiation. If you can handle it resign from your position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast