Media Attention - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Media Attention

Remind me again why we have started bashing DD? You losers have nothing better to do than bash a fellow officer at your own department, who I may add is not a bad officer at all. But you will never have the guts to go to her face and say these things. Unbelievable. I don't think this forum was created for that. You should be ashamed when you look in the mirror. :x

Your not worth mentioning on my myspace page "brother"....you are a petty little person mad at the wrong people...maybe you should go to another department. We don't need you bashing good people. And if i find out who you are believe me i won't be rushing to be your 94 when your getting your ass kicked.

you are proving your ignorance is unmatched a bit newbie....like you are not i'd get your back...you are the personification of the word loser.

Remind Me Still

Im like someone else who posted why is DD and TP getting bashed at all. They are damn good people and those of you that are too childish to stop this crap against them I would like to say Im glad you are not backing me up.

Maybe someone is toying with you all? Reality is that some people like to get others pissed just for fun. Generally if you ignore it, it goes away...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Remind me again why we have started bashing DD? You losers have nothing better to do than bash a fellow officer at your own department, who I may add is not a bad officer at all. But you will never have the guts to go to her face and say these things. Unbelievable. I don't think this forum was created for that. You should be ashamed when you look in the mirror. :x
    Ok she's a hot we'll for our dept. Piece of ass. Lets let her prance around here and do nothing. Hey I got it lets put her in DB or the youth services unit.

Get a grip. She wear the badge and gun like all of us here. She needs to uphold the same standards and not use her gender as an excuse!

Your An Ass Hole

Another Day this is directed specifically to you: You are an ASS HOLE. She doesn't use gender and I have seen her get in the face of a rude juvenile and showed great class. You need to grow up. First of all she is happily in love with someone and I find your first comment jealous as all get out. You should be happy for her that she found someone so she doesn't have to put up with your rude ass.

Why waste your time with those who are scared to say it to your face. This is the only place wimps can speak up. DD is a good person and good cop. We know that so let some Chicken $%^& say all they want about the females here. Most of them are far better back ups then the brain deprived people that spread false information like this.

so your parents named you "newbe"? how cruel!!!!!!!

The bottom line is that the people who are bashing her on here will never reveal their identity, or approach her in person to tell her these things, because they are cowards. To bash the department on here is one thing, but to bash the person who may be saving your life tomorrow, is pretty lame. I know for a fact that no matter who you are, if you needed a 94 she would be there.

Your probably upset because she is no TinaL who went around banging everyone (except you) and when you met DD you thought you would have a shot. But your personality is so transparent that you couldn't even land TL. Coward. I challenge you to go to her face and say that. Or are you going to hide here and have rescue advise when it's clear to enter.

She has not used her gender as an excuse for anything. She got hired here and passed the same standards you did. She probably handles more calls than you, and would kick your @$$ in a heartbeat. Grow up, or reveal your identity coward. :evil:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast