Media Attention - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Attention

Re: whistle blower law

[/quote]We're talking about TP and his live in girlfriend DD.....please someone post the myspace name so we can all see what there is to be jealous of because I just don't see it!![/quote]

Wow, now we are hating on someone's Myspace page? I think everyone who has a Myspace page has pictures of themselves in aspects of their lives. From what I've seen, the pics are completely normal, nothing outlandish. If a bunch of horny 15 year old boys are looking at her page, so what, I guess that's considered a crime?? Both are good down to earth people and are very humble, so you can stop drinking your Mona Vie, er, I mean Hatorade.

Re: whistle blower law

Quote Originally Posted by iwannaknow
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm lost
    Quote Originally Posted by Noma
    That's why they have the whistle blower law smart one. So those that expose issues like that are protected. Obviosly attacks on ones personal sexual orientation are banned.

*quit sucking up and take more photos of your girlfriend in a bathing suit for her my space page. Its sad when cadets know her page address by heart"
    Who are we talking about here?
    We're talking about TP and his live in girlfriend DD.....please someone post the myspace name so we can all see what there is to be jealous of because I just don't see it!!
    Okay you should see the pictures I found in the locker room of your wife!
    I can see why you would be mad at TP and DD.

OMG! First of all that picture is funny. Second, why are we attacking people now because of whats on their myspace page. Seriously now, grow up. Have you nothing else to complain about now? Are we done complaining about the dept, so now we have to pick on peoples swim suit picutres. OMG!!! Next thing you know we are going to see people complaining about how people tie thier shoes!!

Stop drinking your hatoraide, and buy some Mona Vie from ES. Build model airplanes!

police protest

10/28 sunsentinel local section page 4 (fort laud officers want a contract)

Open your eyes miramar city commissioners!

Just Disgusted

I happen to be friends with TP and DD and I know of no two finer officers than they. They are down to earth people that go out of their way to do their JOB unlike some people in this dept. The last time I saw someone enroute to a call for more than 7 minutes and they were 3 minutes away was someone going for meal break (AV) it really looks bad. With that said you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves for picking on these two people when you really need to look in the mirror and examine yourselves first.

All the finest people I know have myspace pages. Shows there maturity level....does working on details count cause when DD works them you'd think she was comatose.

wow the hatorade went around huh....Uridiots....picking on DD because you wanted to date her and she probably blew you off and TP because thats her man and ur jealous huh. Geez grow some balls and learn how to take rejection....dumbass.

Hey a bit newbie...don't "diss" me here just put it on your myspace page.

All the finest people I know have myspace pages. Shows there maturity level....does working on details count cause when DD works them you'd think she was comatose.
    How many calls have you had to handle that were in her detail? How often do you get on the radio when you work them minus dispatched calls? She handles her zone and backs officers up. At least she has never ignored a citizen wanting to report a burglary to their residence by saying she would go look for the suspect and not return for the report while on the detail. She is the officer who handled the call when the woman called the following day and she made three arrests for it.

crickets chirpin brother crickets chirpin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast