Uhurus

Thread: Uhurus

Uhurus

Has anyone tried to make a concerted effort to investigate the Uhurus? In a time of budget cuts, does anyone know what kind of city money goes to them directly or indirectly. I'm sure the public would want to know.

Is there a way to begin a process of officially putting them on a list for domestic terrorist entities?

Since they engage in election activites, has anyone researched their 501c3 status for violations? The IRS would frown on that, even if they really do get most of their money from drugs.

Is it true that other cities have successfully banned them- why haven't we?

info

If you are a citizen, you can direct all your questions to the Mayors Action Line via www.stpete.org. Post the response sent to you.

^Thats a waste of time. First of all it has nothing to do with Bay Walk so baker doesn't care.

Should city council give our tax money to the Uhurus?

This may seem like a crazy question but strange things have been happening here in St. Pete.

Concerned Citizen has posed some important questions. A brief overview on city funding is found in New Southside along with a poll on future funding.

Is anyone else out there doing research?

http://newsouthstpete.blogspot.com/2...e-funding.html[/url]

Fl Dept of Corrections had the Uhurus on their domestic terror organization list, but I can no longer find it.

Former Candidate

I know you have all heard this a million times...but what a joke of a city names a gym off a piece of crap drug dealer...and worse..what group of citizens supports honoring that type of person? You guys had better hope that you someday get some elected officials in there with some brass and common sense. Otherwise I do not even want to imagine how horrible that city will become, watch out LA, Chicago, Detroit, DC, here comes St Petersburg.

God bless you police officers for everything you put up with!