CONGRATULATIONS Miramar has Set a LEO Affairs Record

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS Miramar has Set a LEO Affairs Record

Yes, believe it or not, never before have I ever had to ban a user from a board in under 72 hours of the board being activated. The IP address that was banned was posting under numerous names which partially included the terms, gay, iamafag, and fat.

I must say that my favorite post was when this poster quoted their own post and called them self a dumbass. I have seen others carry on conversations with themselves before, but this one takes the cake.

Your board does have a moderator, it is Mod 469. They should be registered and be online soon. In the meantime if anyone has any issues feel free to contact me.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Gee wizz think people are so ignorant that they would use a company computer and post derogatory replies aimed at bashing fellow officers? If you do not think MIS will be checking your time spent here and your posts you made while you are being paid to work WOW schtupid is as schtupid does, and yes I am at home on my personal computer. Remember fellow Miramar LEO's you may not like the guy or gal patroling the zone next to you, but I have to believe every day I put on a uniform that person WILL back me up when I need the help. :!:

No they were not posting from a work computer.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Record

We are the center of everything...

Bad Post

Did you ever think that maybe they were talking to them self? Could be ID666:evil: no one wants to listen to him.

Hey MOD 1, just goes to show you the mentality and imaturity we have in Miramar ops:

Mod 1 I have a question. If a user is using lets say DSL everytime they disconnect and connect they are assigned a new IP number. How is it possible to ban them??

spying game

Quote Originally Posted by FirstonScene
    Mod 1 I have a question. If a user is using lets say DSL everytime they disconnect and connect they are assigned a new IP number. How is it possible to ban them??
    MOD 1 please protect our freedom of speech. Obviously that answer came from our MIS dept in an attempt to track out emails sent away from work.

* they're sneaky very sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by FirstonScene
    I'm not going to post my bag of tricks on here. Let's just say that I have my ways of putting 2 + 2 together. Plus not all DSL providers provide a different IP address every time anymore.

Posting here is safe. I never even check IP addresses unless I am banning it or looking at banning it. Then I just ban it and that's it. People do have the option of contacting me to request being un-banned.

If you post from a work computer or network, you have no privacy as your IT people can access what you have done. If you post from a private computer and network, they cannot access your IP address. We have prevailed in the courts to protect IP addresses of posters in the past.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Re: spying game

MOD 1 please protect our freedom of speech. Obviously that answer came from our MIS dept in an attempt to track out emails sent away from work.

* they're sneaky very sneaky[/quote]

LOL i assure you i have a pair and I am in no way associated with the admin.