why is everyone so negative?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

why is everyone so negative?

Everyone needs to go work at Pinecrest for a couple of years then come back here and see if you still feel this place is bad.

Well if I could get pregnant, then go on light duty for a while and then take off for a few months then I guess most of us wouldn't complain. Or better yet get right out of the academy and get pregnant and take time off before going to FTO then I guess I wouldn't complain again. Don't be naive because I know your not. This department has problems, some big and some small. As well as other departments, but I'm not going to look somewhere else. Because this is my department not the imbeciles who come here for awhile.

:roll: Jelous that they got time to sit behind the desk or some other job for 9+ months? Look at most of the posts, looks like some of you have too much free time while at work. Thats why the PD's IP address was flagged by the site administrator DUH! And congrats on that great score on the exam Jen, see you at the assesment center next week.

DONT WORRY GUYS YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SAFE WITH LEOAFFAIRS.......NO ONE CAN GET IT...SOME HAVE TRIED AND FAILED. POST YOUR THOUGHTS, OPINIONS, AND IDEAS W/O CONCERN OR FEAR OF RETALIATION.

SEE TERM OF USE FOR FURTHER INFO. 8)

cant we all just get along

Haterz

Why are you hating on that girl because she got pregnant? I am willing to bet that it was not intentional. And she probably had to keep it a secret until she was graduated from the academy so she could secure insurance benefits and know that they weren't going to fire her before she went to FTO. Just my guess. I came to this job to be out on the streets, not be on light duty for 7 or 8 months. If your jealous that she was on light duty and you were not, maybe you should find a desk job.

And yes this department does have problems for the record. Everyone knows this. Every department has it's share. The problem here is that too many people are whining about this and that, but they do nothing to become part of the solution. They don't vote when the PBA asks them to. They don't file a grievance when they should. They don't give an exit interview to say "this is why I am leaving" so they could maybe spark a little bit of change for the fellow officers still working here. Or better yet, when they go to their probation hearing and they are given an opportunity to say something they are too scared. Last time I checked there was an open door policy- if you have a problem then man up and go say something. Or, just sit back and complain and keep dealing with the same problems.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 23C5
    :roll: Jelous that they got time to sit behind the desk or some other job for 9+ months? Look at most of the posts, looks like some of you have too much free time while at work. Thats why the PD's IP address was flagged by the site administrator DUH! And congrats on that great score on the exam Jen, see you at the assesment center next week.
    I guess I have to say it again, IT WAS NOT A WORK COMPUTER. It was a residential IP address.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Even if it was an accident it doesn't negate the fact that it makes the road patrol short another person. Also, an accident is when you trip and fall. When a person does certain things with the possibility of getting pregnant as a result, then it's a little bit more than an oops! And as far as speaking up about situations on the job, well it's been done before and it falls on deaf ears. The head man has had his time here and now it's time for him to seek other endeavors elsewhere. Time to stir the pot with new ingredients.

[quote="Road Guy"]Well if I could get pregnant, then go on light duty for a while and then take off for a few months then I guess most of us wouldn't complain. quote]

If you would like to gain 55 pounds, endure 18 hours of excrutiating pain where drugs do not help then 8 weeks of constant bleeding, not to mention permanent scars, then I will gladly let you have my next child. I thank God that I had a job that let me continue to work and keep my insurance benefits while I suffered 10 months of a hellish PLANNED pregnancy.

And while I was sitting behind that desk on light duty, I was learning all of the policies which helped me pass the Sgt's exam. When I become Sgt, you can be on my squad and I will let you go on light duty. When you stop pulling the "pregnant female" card then you can help me make a positive difference.

Some of the stuff I have seen lately like a brand new take home waiting for someone who isnt even off of FTO is ridiculous. Favoritism, and how it is practiced by most of this command staff is a morale killer.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast