Certified only?

Thread: Certified only?

Certified only?

So I was checking out the Seminole's website and it says they only hire certified officers...but I've heard of 1 or 2 Seminole Officers coming out of the academy.

What's the deal? Do you have to know someone to be hired as a non-certified and get sent to the academy?

Re: Certified only?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So I was checking out the Seminole's website and it says they only hire certified officers...but I've heard of 1 or 2 Seminole Officers coming out of the academy.

What's the deal? Do you have to know someone to be hired as a non-certified and get sent to the academy?
    If Seminole really wants you they will sponser you. But... you usually have to be a tribal member or related to the the high brass for sponsership.

OOPS

Sorry it's early, I was meaning to spell sponsor.

Re: Certified only?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yea, if your the Police Chief's son or a tribal member, they will send you to the academy.