What would make this place better?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What would make this place better?

This forum is for you to voice your opinion concerning the improvement of the Miramar Police Department.

Lets get the records department to deal with records management and case filing issues and leave the officers available to do police work.

Case Filing

I don't worry about case filing I just don't make arrests...I get the same or higher paycheck every 2 weeks either way!

Money management ideas

I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
    All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.

Sro's

Take the 21 officers out of the schools and combats the problems at the grass roots level. On the streets. It is unbelievable how the admin crumbled to the polital efforts of the PTA groups. Little do they know the units sgt (peanut) instructed the Sro's to ralley support from the pta groups. Some even made posters placed in front of schools to get others to come to the commision meeting. bring your children" was in bold writing. Retrain their sgt and get him in FTO to allow him to do his job. Why do we hide him? Teach the officers who are in the schools to properly shoot at a paper target. I'm wondering how many of them are qualified.

do we really need all these sgt's. it seems like we have more sgts than road patrol. i have never heard of a relief sgt! i mean we have sgt's that dont have a squad and just sit there and ***** about decoy cars. and by the way that is the dumbest idea i have ever heard of. in case you havent noticed.... we dont drive those ugly ass cars anymore. we all have black and whites and the scum bags know that. why do you think there is trash all over those cars?!

question

is it true that you day shift only has eight officers working the road?

Find a Chief who doesn't like golf and massages (during and after a hurricane) and all his super picks from captain on up.

Re: Money management ideas

Quote Originally Posted by flies SWATter
    I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
    All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.
    I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!!

Re: Money management ideas

[quote=?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "flies SWATter":3eea0v4d
    I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!![/quote:3eea0v4d]

Alrighty, COMPANY MAN. Who is whining? These are the FACTS being stated. Address someone to their face and its career suicide due to alot of FAT GUYS with ego's bigger then their stomachs. Act like men and women with badges? How about treating us like men and women with badges. Do a better job with the Department? Yeah, why dont you inquire with people who actually have an idea of whats going on, NOT people who were horrible cops on the road, got their knees dirty, and are now Admin. Are you sure we are COPS? If so, the Department doesnt act like it. BE REACTIVE NOT PROACTIVE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast