White squad's soap opera
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

White squad's soap opera

Can somebody please explain why the madness of white bravo is allowed to continue even though the entire chain is aware of the problem(s) there? :idea:

:twisted:

Because DW and ID666 made a pact with the devil and the pope hasn't been contacted yet to do the exorsism!

you are forgetting two other elements to that equation my friend. our poor brothers and sisters have been suffering on mids too. what does it take for our command staff to wake up and realize that their people are not happy. I mean when you got people leaving to go to other depts that should raise a red flag.

Its everywhere

The morale problem is department wide due to us being short staffed and our union reps that stir crap for their own interests instead of ours...

And when someone questions the unions procedures the pressure gets applied. More people need to stand up for what is right. Have a voice be part of the solution.

Didn't he sell a fellow officer a home with a leaky roof too?

P pines is constantly ripping theircapt dan. I'd gladly trade id666 for him. And I am sure my entire squad would throw in some cash too.

I understand the last guy to leave was so ticked off he didn't even give an exit interview... because he was so disgruntled. wake up admin and smell the roses.

Sgt D

I thought Dunk already works for Pines? He is working in our city enough and on our radio...switch him to decaf please! Does he always think he is right and made himself god?

Owwwwaaaa...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast