Still Waiting - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Still Waiting

Gary are you calling yourself Kemo dog or is that you Gonzo?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Why do people keep thinking Gary & Gonzo post on here? I don't believe that Gonzo has ever posted on here and the few times Gary has been here, he posted his name. So why do people keep asking if certain usernames are one of them or inferring they are on here? If you haven't figured it out by now, if one of them is on here, you'll know it, so stop asking the BS questions.

You have no clue how many other Wilton Manors Police Officers and Aides are posting each day. That is how bad it has gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan
    You have no clue how many other Wilton Manors Police Officers and Aides are posting each day. That is how bad it has gotten.
    I agree with you, I don't know with 100% certainty whom is or is not posting on here, but I do know that if Gary were posting here he would use his name or a name that everyone would recognize as him. As for Gonzo, I just don't believe he is posting on here.

With that said, I am sure that there are many officers posting here. I realize most people aren't happy and this is there means of expressing their frustrations. I mean after all, I haven't worked there for 8 years and I'm posting here, because I truly hate to see things going the way they are.

Hopefully things will get better soon for everyone.

So if you haven't worked here in 8 years, why are you posting here? Is it because you care? Or is it because you think you still have a say so here? Last time I checked, you were leaving a bar with your drunk brother driving. When he crashed and left the scene, he drove home where you left him there and returned to say you were driving. LOL, couldn't fool the other drivier even if your brother was your twin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Schenck - L151
    I agree with you, I don't know with 100% certainty whom is or is not posting on here, but I do know that if Gary were posting here he would use his name or a name that everyone would recognize as him. As for Gonzo, I just don't believe he is posting on here.

With that said, I am sure that there are many officers posting here. I realize most people aren't happy and this is there means of expressing their frustrations. I mean after all, I haven't worked there for 8 years and I'm posting here, because I truly hate to see things going the way they are.

So if you haven't worked here in 8 years, why are you posting here? Is it because you care? Or is it because you think you still have a say so here? Last time I checked, you were leaving a bar with your drunk brother driving. When he crashed and left the scene, he drove home where you left him there and returned to say you were driving. LOL, couldn't fool the other drivier even if your brother was your twin.

Was GUEST a witness.Otherwise how would he/she know what really happend?I would hope Tom still cares because a lot of his friends who have left and a lot of us who are stuck in this cesspool of s... still care a great deal about Tom and his family. Tom was one of the best cops we ever had. I would want him watching my back, not one of RP's suck ups or sntches or the other departments rejects who we haved be forced to hire to fill all the empty slots. It is a shame what happend to him but that has not affected how much respect I have for him to this day. It is great to see him when he pops down from Jupiter. Good man.

First off, yes, I do care. I care about almost everyone at WMPD.

As for what I did, maybe you should get your story straight before you run your mouth. I wasn't even with my brother that night. Yes I took the blame for him, but that was after he came home and I saw what he did. The only reason we got screwed was because the arse that was with my brother ratted us out about two months after the crash. The other driver never saw who was driving the car.

Now then, what in earth did I do to you for you to bring that crap up? Why don't you tell me who you are. By showing your identity what kind of trouble can you get in, since it doesn't involve the PD. Or feel free to call me, Chuck, Gary and Rick all have my number.

[quote=Tom Schenck - L151]

Quote Originally Posted by "Tom Schenck - L151":2kwc4vug

First off, yes, I do care. I care about almost everyone at WMPD.

As for what I did, maybe you should get your story straight before you run your mouth. I wasn't even with my brother that night. Yes I took the blame for him, but that was after he came home and I saw what he did. The only reason we got screwed was because the a55hole that was with my brother ratted us out about two months after the crash. The other driver never saw who was driving the car.

Now then, what in earth did I do to you for you to bring that crap up? Why don't you tell me who you are. By showing your identity what kind of trouble can you get in, since it doesn't involve the PD. Or feel free to call me, Chuck, Gary and Rick all have my number.[/quote:2kwc4vug]

See Tom what we are dealing here with in WM ....they dont care about anyone except themselfs,,,all they want to is start sh--. At least most of the guys starting stuff are already gone, because the new chief didnt take any crap from them. Is the new chief perfect, probably not, but he doesnt let them sit around and watch TV..

George N. wrote:
    Any reason why you guys only use initials? Although I have been watching some of the threads since the article came out, I don't know who everyone is since I am just a resident and not a police officer. I have not had any dealings with the police as of yet and have been living in here the last 3 years.

I have a son who works patrol for NYPD and I know from talking to him how stressful it can be working with bad bosses. I am not saying you have a bad boss, but I just pray that you all come out of this slump.

May God bless you all and watch over you and your families.

Thank you. The reason that we use initials and nicknames is that we had have a bad boss, a very bad boss who is very unprofessional,vindictive, egotistical & power hungry who likes to crush or retaliate against people who disagree with his view or outlook. Not very employee friendly. It is his way or no way. The only way to get out of this slump is for the city commission to clean house at the top of the police administration and then weed out his team( thankfully not many) to try to rebuild the department which I doubt can be done. The destruction of the pd has gone on for to long and been allowed to go on by the mayor scott newton, city manager joe gallegos and city commissioners J angelo, c sherrit, t gallatis and g resnick. Again thank you for the prayers. We really need them.

Posted: 11/04/07 20:03:18 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey George N. read the DHILLION REPORT then you will see how well the department was run before. Now all the freeloaders actually have to work and they dont like it. I'm not saying this chief is doing a great job but the last one had his head in his ---. He was letting these guys just do whatever they wanted and they still had the gall to ***** about their contract. They were getting so much OT is was ridiculous. JUST READ THE DHILLION REPORT...... These old cast of officers(THE ONES POSTING ON THIS SITE MOSTLY) we're so dumb that they were watching TV while this guy Matt Dhillion was wacthing them. The old chief didn't even have enough sense to shape up while Dhillion was watching to at the very least give the illusion the department was being run correctly. Dont let the bellyachers fool you.

George N. wrote:
    Any reason why you guys only use initials? Although I have been watching some of the threads since the article came out, I don't know who everyone is since I am just a resident and not a police officer. I have not had any dealings with the police as of yet and have been living in here the last 3 years.

I have a son who works patrol for NYPD and I know from talking to him how stressful it can be working with bad bosses. I am not saying you have a bad boss, but I just pray that you all come out of this slump.

May God bless you all and watch over you and your families.

Thank you. The reason that we use initials and nicknames is that we had have a bad boss, a very bad boss who is very unprofessional,vindictive, egotistical & power hungry who likes to crush or retaliate against people who disagree with his view or outlook. Not very employee friendly. It is his way or no way. The only way to get out of this slump is for the city commission to clean house at the top of the police administration and then weed out his team( thankfully not many) to try to rebuild the department which I doubt can be done. The destruction of the pd has gone on for to long and been allowed to go on by the mayor scott newton, city manager joe gallegos and city commissioners J angelo, c sherrit, t gallatis and g resnick. Again thank you for the prayers. We really need them.

Posted: 11/04/07 20:03:18 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey George N. read the DHILLION REPORT then you will see how well the department was run before. Now all the freeloaders actually have to work and they dont like it. I'm not saying this chief is doing a great job but the last one had his head in his ---. He was letting these guys just do whatever they wanted and they still had the gall to ***** about their contract. They were getting so much OT is was ridiculous. JUST READ THE DHILLION REPORT...... These old cast of officers(THE ONES POSTING ON THIS SITE MOSTLY) we're so dumb that they were watching TV while this guy Matt Dhillion was wacthing them. The old chief didn't even have enough sense to shape up while Dhillion was watching to at the very least give the illusion the department was being run correctly. Dont let the bellyachers fool you.
    SOMEONE WANT TO ANSWER A QUESTION?? IF THE CHIEF ISNT THERE TO RUN THE DEPT THE WAY HE FEELS FIT, THEN IS IT ALL THE EMPLOYEES THAT GET TO RUN IT??? I THINK SOMEONE IS A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN THE DEPT.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast