Still Waiting - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Still Waiting

Was in the courthouse today and the word is the EC/DC divorce trial will be explosive. Word is that the WMPD people who HATE them both will be filling the courtroom and be reporting on this blog asap. Their divorce case and proceedings are posted on the fraternity website. KJ do not get to tight with EC because you will be wife #3 to get the boot.

Okay who really cares about those two? They are so far up someones azz right now it isn't funny. The more you talk about them the more they gloat and we all know the female part of that duo loves the attention!! She'll get hers trust me. What needs to be done is take back out Police Department and the ones that sit behind computers all day and do nothing need to leave. Honestly they need to either step up to the plate and fight for WMPD or get the hell out. Tired of seeing good men and women torn down by administration that sits on their azz and do nothing .. productivity lacks in three offices in that department !!

Quote Originally Posted by Member
    Okay who really cares about those two? They are so far up someones azz right now it isn't funny. The more you talk about them the more they gloat and we all know the female part of that duo loves the attention!! She'll get hers trust me. What needs to be done is take back out Police Department and the ones that sit behind computers all day and do nothing need to leave. Honestly they need to either step up to the plate and fight for WMPD or get the hell out. Tired of seeing good men and women torn down by administration that sits on their azz and do nothing .. productivity lacks in three offices in that department !!
    Yea but E Bay is sure keep busy during business hours at the WMPD.

Do you think Ricky Williams will lose his ARBITRATION with the Dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw Driver
    Put it this way, when a certain person shuts off her E Bay account which is rare, we put all our food under lockdown because it is in her sights. And you do not want to get in her way or you take your life in your own hands. :wink:

[quote=The Refrigerator]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Screw Driver":1uxnh526
    Put it this way, when a certain person shuts off her E Bay account which is rare, we put all our food under lockdown because it is in her sights. And you do not want to get in her way or you take your life in your own hands. :wink:[/quote:1uxnh526]

Whawhawhawha what are yyyyyyyyyyy you sasasasasasasasasa saying? That I ddddddddd do nnnnnnn not wowowowowowowowowowowowo work? I wowowowowowowo work hard on e-bbbbbbbb bay every dddddd day and eat everybodys fooooooooooood.

[quote=untouchable]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Refrigerator
    Quote Originally Posted by "Screw Driver":3hcuz2tj
    Put it this way, when a certain person shuts off her E Bay account which is rare, we put all our food under lockdown because it is in her sights. And you do not want to get in her way or you take your life in your own hands. :wink:
    Whawhawhawha what are yyyyyyyyyyy you sasasasasasasasasa saying? That I ddddddddd do nnnnnnn not wowowowowowowowowowowowo work? I wowowowowowowo work hard on e-bbbbbbbb bay every dddddd day and eat everybodys fooooooooooood.[/quote:3hcuz2tj]

Rumor has it that they have to put 3 master locks on all the refrigerators when a certain E Bay account is shut off to stop the stampede. Scary, very scary.

[quote=Lock Ness Monster][quote=untouchable]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Refrigerator":3vkqd00v
    Quote Originally Posted by "Screw Driver":3vkqd00v
    Whawhawhawha what are yyyyyyyyyyy you sasasasasasasasasa saying? That I ddddddddd do nnnnnnn not wowowowowowowowowowowowo work? I wowowowowowowo work hard on e-bbbbbbbb bay every dddddd day and eat everybodys fooooooooooood.[/quote:3vkqd00v]

Rumor has it that they have to put 3 master locks on all the refrigerators when a certain E Bay account is shut off to stop the stampede. Scary, very scary.[/quote:3vkqd00v]

Actually it is 4 locks.On my way in now.Triple bagged the food. Help me jesus.

So does the food stealer really need attention? Too funny! How about we get to bigger matters at hand here. She is no threat her BOSS is. If she's on EBAY challenge it. But I would rather challenge the bigger items and will do so but not on this forum.

So does the food stealer really need attention? Too funny! How about we get to bigger matters at hand here. She is no threat her BOSS is. If she's on EBAY challenge it. But I would rather challenge the bigger items and will do so but not on this forum.
    Why doesn't the CHIEF challenge it. Check the current city & pd computer policy. Check her hard drive.She is a big, big problem, imported from FLPD. Others are trying to do their job and tasks and she is surfing on E Bay and then putting in OVERTIME for routine tasks. And you wonder why this police department is now in the toilet. Why isn't an internal investigation being done on her. This big problem has been brought to the police chiefs attention yet nothing has been done. Oh yea, the EC & KJ affair was brought to his attention along with HR's and again NOTHING was done. So where are the PROPER CHANNELS to report wrong doing. Their are NONE anymore. This administration lacks any credibility and integrity and has set a dangerous path when they pick and chose when to investigate charges of corruption and policy violations.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast