Still Waiting - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Still Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Services
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey Tom and Doug when you go to the Xmas party BETTER TAKE A CAB HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cops don't go to the christmas party! EC might though.
    May want to think about reserving a cab for commissioner joe angelo. Remember how he got carried out of last years festive holiday celebration. Man that was ugly. Maybe we should order a strecher or gurny for him this year as he celebrates to get him back home. Or pile him in the back of Opie's, excuse me, mayor newtons pick up truck and slide him off the truck bed ( after it is all lubed up) in his driveway.Oh yea joe, how are our merit raises and benefits coming along. Worry more about people feeding the lizards than people who are providing the services in this city you two faced weasel.
    Okay-Now this discussion has gone far enough. How can you compare the distinguished Wilton Manors City Commissioner Joe Angelo to a weasel. Yes he is a two faced backstabber who is HATED by his co- workers and I am told a vast majority of the city workers who work in Wilton Manors. But to compare him to a weasel.That is going way out of bounds. Those who have known him and worked with him for many, many years know that he is more into gerbils than anything else. :wink:

:shock:

Re: Still Waiting

[quote="Gary Blocker"][b]I am still waiting for the coward who said I was posting on this site to come out. I gave you a chance and you still hide. That is because you know you screwed up by accusing someone without fact. If you are confident in your posting you should have no problem confronting me with your concern. Maybe you re just the timid type who must express yourself here than in person. I hope you are not a cop because you are timid out on the streets too. You are a scared person who questions your courage when working the streets. You never find the hardened criminal because you are afraid to confront them fearing you might get hurt. If you are a cop you are doing the citizens and co-workers a disservice because you should be a protector not a coward. If you are a cop you have no knowledge of how to be a good cop and you have NO respect for the profession. Man I hope you are not a cop. I am calling you out in front of all who read this website. I am punkin you and you still hide. Confront me, call me, don't be a coward.

I am the coward, super cop. You should be happy RP jumped you on the sergeants list and put you in the DB. What are you going to do now that he is a GONER. Didn't GG score higher than you on the sergeants exam?

Re: Still Waiting

Wimp !

[quote=WMPD GUEST TOO]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Gary Blocker":21jerf8f
    [b]I am still waiting for the coward who said I was posting on this site to come out. I gave you a chance and you still hide. That is because you know you screwed up by accusing someone without fact. If you are confident in your posting you should have no problem confronting me with your concern. Maybe you re just the timid type who must express yourself here than in person. I hope you are not a cop because you are timid out on the streets too. You are a scared person who questions your courage when working the streets. You never find the hardened criminal because you are afraid to confront them fearing you might get hurt. If you are a cop you are doing the citizens and co-workers a disservice because you should be a protector not a coward. If you are a cop you have no knowledge of how to be a good cop and you have NO respect for the profession. Man I hope you are not a cop. I am calling you out in front of all who read this website. I am punkin you and you still hide. Confront me, call me, don't be a coward.

I am the coward, super cop. You should be happy RP jumped you on the sergeants list and put you in the DB. What are you going to do now that he is a GONER. Didn't GG score higher than you on the sergeants exam?
    [/quote:21jerf8f]

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910