Still Waiting
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still Waiting

Still Waiting

I am still waiting for the coward who said I was posting on this site to come out. I gave you a chance and you still hide. That is because you know you screwed up by accusing someone without fact. If you are confident in your posting you should have no problem confronting me with your concern. Maybe you re just the timid type who must express yourself here than in person. I hope you are not a cop because you are timid out on the streets too. You are a scared person who questions your courage when working the streets. You never find the hardened criminal because you are afraid to confront them fearing you might get hurt. If you are a cop you are doing the citizens and co-workers a disservice because you should be a protector not a coward. If you are a cop you have no knowledge of how to be a good cop and you have NO respect for the profession. Man I hope you are not a cop. I am calling you out in front of all who read this website. I am punkin you and you still hide. Confront me, call me, don't be a coward.

It looks like your calling someone out and they are not responding. Not to be confrontational but some guy named Phil Lapadula has called you out on another thread.
    "I gave Officer Blocker a chance to explain why he searched Pfaff’s truck, but he did not return my phone calls."

Don't get all excited when someone does not respond. I certainly don't know the whole story but it looks like you are not responding to this guy and this guy is "punkin" you. Settle down dude it is just a stupid website where anybody can post.

Quote Originally Posted by Take it easy, guy
    It looks like your calling someone out and they are not responding. Not to be confrontational but some guy named Phil Lapadula has called you out on another thread.
    "I gave Officer Blocker a chance to explain why he searched Pfaff’s truck, but he did not return my phone calls."

Don't get all excited when someone does not respond. I certainly don't know the whole story but it looks like you are not responding to this guy and this guy is "punkin" you. Settle down dude it is just a stupid website where anybody can post.
    Maybe he didnt respond because, there was an IA going on and your not supposed to talk about it. DUH!!

[quote=leave "G" alo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Take it easy, guy":2tbh0k88

Maybe he didnt respond because, there was an IA going on and your not supposed to talk about it. DUH!![/quote:2tbh0k88]

We've got another IA going on? Do tell!!

No cop does things the same way. "G" is a great cop and makes many arrests. You might not always agree with the tactics, but you can't argue with the stats. Great job "G", keep up the good work.

Wow people, could you and your department get any worse? Some of you have no idea how much more you could do at a different and larger agency. And some of you have no idea how many years you are taking off your life with all this stress that you all seem to have. Is it worth staying somewhere where you cannot stand going in to work and being stressed out all the time only to live 10 years shorter?

"G"

Quote Originally Posted by Former WMPD Cop in Jup
    No cop does things the same way. "G" is a great cop and makes many arrests. You might not always agree with the tactics, but you can't argue with the stats. Great job "G", keep up the good work.
    I have known "G" for many years. He has always been a stand up guy, inside and outside the PD. He has always been honest and hard working. I would stand next to him anytime and would be honored to do so. He is a true professional.

Re: "G"

Quote Originally Posted by T97
    Quote Originally Posted by Former WMPD Cop in Jup
    I have known "G" for many years. He has always been a stand up guy, inside and outside the PD. He has always been honest and hard working. I would stand next to him anytime and would be honored to do so. He is a true professional.
    Well where is the COWARD EC. Remember he could not take the shot on andrews ave? Busy with KJ in the bed, pickup truck or apt. Hey EC, how is your daughter doing with the holidays coming up. Does she know the admin sgt or dad is a two timer cheater. Hope your 2nd ex wife hooks up with a real man to raise her with some morals and values.Or maybe GG is to tied up backstabbing everybody since he is on dayshift with the snitch shift. Wow things keep going down hill, real fast.

this is another Gonzo post always the same subject matter. It is getting old buddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    this is another Gonzo post always the same subject matter. It is getting old buddie.
    It's not Gonzo

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast