100'S RATS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 100'S RATS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    DONT WANT YOUR NAME. DONT NEED YOUR NAME. JUST COME AND GET SOME FACE TO FACE. XOXO
    This confirms you're one of them!!!!.,.....i'LL MEET YOU AT EAST 1 & 8 ST......HAHAHAHAHA....I'm under your skin because it's true!!!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

GROW SOME BALLS AND CONFRONT MAN TO MAN. OOPS, I FORGOT THATS WHY YOU POST ON HERE. HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXO
    When 100 falls...so will you guys....YOURE HASBEENS THAT WILL NEVER BE TRUSTED....EVER!!!!!
    AND THE ONE SGT THAT WE THOUGHT STOOD UP TO THE RATS, WAS SEEN AT EAST 1 & 8 ST DRINKING COFFEE WITH THEM....VENDIDO!!!!
    Translation: SELL OUT! :devil:

wow. I've worked with all those guys and they are men. I doubt you've worked with them if you are talking smack. They are there when it counts and keep handling business with the 38's to themselves. Who cares where or with who they drink coffee. Lets stick to the issues.

The Lt. you are referring to has always been qru with me. I know he has a rapport with 100 but I really don't think it is malicious or to hurt us. I really think he is trying to be diplomatic but the truth of the matter is that he is probably being used. I like Proveyer never had a problem with him but I do not know him all that well. The same can be said about his partner. Remember many people have their own agendas and will do or say anything to get ahead or avoid the wrath. Lets see how things pan out. I really truly believe there will be changes in the next few months. Lets pray we do.

Whoops forgot to mention El Alacran

Translation: Scorpion

The Lt. you are referring to has always been qru with me. I know he has a rapport with 100 but I really don't think it is malicious or to hurt us. I really think he is trying to be diplomatic but the truth of the matter is that he is probably being used. I like Proveyer never had a problem with him but I do not know him all that well. The same can be said about his partner. Remember many people have their own agendas and will do or say anything to get ahead or avoid the wrath. Lets see how things pan out. I really truly believe there will be changes in the next few months. Lets pray we do.
    BOY ARE YOU STUPID...YOU SOUND LIKE A ROOK THAT DONT KNOW BETTER...PS: KEEP PRAYING....

wow. I've worked with all those guys and they are men. I doubt you've worked with them if you are talking smack. They are there when it counts and keep handling business with the 38's to themselves. Who cares where or with who they drink coffee. Lets stick to the issues.
    BOY ARE YOU STUPID!!!...JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE "THERE" DOESNT MEAN THEY COULD BE TRUSTED....MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM EVERYTHING YOU DO OR DONT DO...WHEN YOU ARE SITTING AT THE CHIEFS OFFICE FACING DICIPLINE FOR IT,,,THANK YOUR "BOYS"... PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET....MORON!!

They fooled you too huh? That's okay you'll see for yourself. Hope it doesn't get you in too much trouble. Whatever you wrote here, the opposite is true. Don't say we didn't warn you, naive one.

He's just a 43..

He's just a 43..
    A 43 with rank, and close ties to the mad cow....do the math.... :evil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast