100'S RATS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100'S RATS

100'S RATS

YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW HOW 100 GETS HIS INFO ON WHATS HAPPENING ON THE ROAD??.....DRIVE BY EAST 1 AVE & 8 ST AND LOOK WHOS THERE DRINKING COFFEE, AND WITH WHOM......YOULL BE SURPRISED!! :devil:

Most of us dont work Sector 1. Why dont you put your $$ where your mouth is and help your fellow brothers/sisters out......tell us who!

I think he means the fat rat, lyrch, and the 43 Lt. Oh yeah, and the mad calf!

Quote Originally Posted by Come Mierd-
    Most of us dont work Sector 1. Why dont you put your $$ where your mouth is and help your fellow brothers/sisters out......tell us who!
    DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAID, AND YOU'LL SEE FIRST HAND...AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY, YOU'LL SEE THE RATS SHARING A PIECE OF CHEESE WITH THE MAD COW AND CALF.....EXCHANGING HUGS, AND HANDSHAKES...."NOW DOWN TO BUSINESS....TELL ME WHO'S DOING WHAT?"
    SQEEEK.....SQEEEEK...SQUEEEK....SQUEEEEK...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    RIGHT ON!!...YOU'RE GOOD!! :devil:

GROW SOME BALLS AND CONFRONT MAN TO MAN. OOPS, I FORGOT THATS WHY YOU POST ON HERE. HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXO

GROW SOME BALLS AND CONFRONT MAN TO MAN. OOPS, I FORGOT THATS WHY YOU POST ON HERE. HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXO
    sounds like a rat but thats all thats left in H.P

Maybe you're one of them...since you're so easily offended....THE TRUTH HURTS...If I post my name on here, you'll run back and tell DADDY like a good little school boy!!!....CHIVA!

DONT WANT YOUR NAME. DONT NEED YOUR NAME. JUST COME AND GET SOME FACE TO FACE. XOXO

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast